Sign in to follow this  
PA-Fan

600 character Limit?

How on earth am I supposed to post the Takedown Wrestling Media Dual Impact Index in 600 characters?

Instead of posting it here and linking it elsewhere I guess you'll have to post it elsewhere and link it here.

Calm down everyone. There is no longer a 600 word limit.

Should I just spam the site to see for sure? Hopefully you are a mod, Richard, letting us know that the MatCom has thought better of the recent limits.

I thought we'd seen the end of your help. :lol: It was decent of you to post your responsibility though. As much as I have disagreed with you; I never doubted your integrity. Hope all is well in the frozen north

Question......how many characters in this photo?

Jad_Gopher_zps369b144d.jpg

2 many .... Yuk ...Yuk ... Good one!!!

Here is a challenge for you. Get Cael, Brands, and either Smith or Robinson for a 3 stooges deal or all for the 4 musketeers ..

All,

This is my error. I was trying to assist the new folks in helping with the spam situation and incorrectly tweaked that setting. We changed it back, but it hasn't taken effect yet.

So did anyone buy the Prada stuff?? Did we see anyone at the ncaa's with new High Heels?

All,

This is my error. I was trying to assist the new folks in helping with the spam situation and incorrectly tweaked that setting. We changed it back, but it hasn't taken effect yet.

So did anyone buy the Prada stuff?? Did we see anyone at the ncaa's with new High Heels?

Don't know about that stuff. But the boobie pictures didn't kill me.