lu_alum

Will there be fans at this year’s Wrestling Championships?

In an announcement today, the NCAA confirms that the March Madness basketball tournament will be played in an Indiana bubble. Currently, they are not planning on general public attendance.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/01/04/953261708/ncaa-says-2021-march-madness-will-take-place-in-a-bubble-in-indiana

“March Madness routinely brings thousands of screaming fans together in stadiums – but for now, only a limited number of players' and coaches' relatives will be allowed to attend their games. The NCAA said it is "closely monitoring the ongoing pandemic and will continue to work with local officials" on whether fans will be allowed at the men's tournament.”

I’m assuming the Division I Wrestling Championships will still take place. What is the likelihood it will also be without fans?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by lu_alum

36 minutes ago, CB said:

Same question...have hotel rooms to toss back if not able to attend.

Agree.  I've got tickets.  Debating whether to get plane and hotel reservations.  If making reservations, I would only do so by using points/miles which are much more easily redeposited.

The St. Louis Blues are allowing some fans to attend their games, but that number has yet to be determined.  Missouri is the host school and they are allowing spectators at their matches this season, but the University is in a different part of the state than St. Louis.  I would suspect at the very least family members would be allowed to attend. Missouri has been open for business for some time.  St. Louis County was partially shut-down (bars and restaurants) for a time, but has recently lifted some of the more severe restrictions. 

On 1/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, lu_alum said:

Agree.  I've got tickets.  Debating whether to get plane and hotel reservations.  If making reservations, I would only do so by using points/miles which are much more easily redeposited.

Last year I got the three different Lehigh TShirts. Did not get a chance to use them. Could I send them 3 cutouts?