Sign in to follow this  
moveurfeet32

#2 Michigan at #10 Rutgers Friday @7pm Big 10 Network tv

1 hour ago, Sheerstress said:

https://mgoblue.com/news/2021/1/6/wrestling-wolverines-kick-off-2020-21-sprint-at-no-15-rutgers-maryland.aspx

Looks like Micic yes, Amine no.

I'm not sure why they might want to burn Ragusin's redshirt right now.

Its been discussed on here a bunch of times, you don't "burn" redshirts, you stick em in the closet to use another year.   However, in this particular year (20/21) they are all locked in the closet, ya can't use em and ya can't lose em:)

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Its been discussed on here a bunch of times, you don't "burn" redshirts, you stick em in the closet to use another year.   However, in this particular year (20/21) they are all locked in the closet, ya can't use em and ya can't lose em:)

Technically, it's not the redshirt being burned, it's the year being burned.

15 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Technically, it's not the redshirt being burned, it's the year being burned.

Technically its not either, the year isn't "burned" you get to use it to wrestle.  ;_;

What a bizarre subset of the population one must occupy to love wrestling enough to visit and post on themat.com message board and still not be aware of the NCAA eligibility relief for the truncated 2021 season.

In all seriousness, appreciative of everyone who visits this board to discuss our great sport.

Edited by JHRoseWrestling
Typo

16 hours ago, JHRoseWrestling said:

What a bizarre subset of the population one must occupy to love wrestling enough to visit and post on themat.com message board and still not be aware of the NCAA eligibility relief for the truncated 2021 season.

In all seriousness, appreciative of everyone who visits this board to discuss our great sport.

I forgot about the eligibility relief.  Get over it already.

Was great to have B10 wrestling back but sad there was no Micic, Alvarez, or Myles Amine.

With the dropoff after Lee, Ragusin could be a finalist.

VanBrill came very close to knocking off Storr.

Kudos to Colucci for not defaulting after he seemed to get injured against Parris.

12 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I have to wonder if PSU will blank Rutgers. Yeesh.

125, 133(Alvarez), 141, 149, and 197 will all be good matches.  RU would be favored at 125 at the least.

11 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Your living in the past

Rutgers is a favorite at 125, but PSU has a stud recruit. He just hasn’t wrestled yet. 

133, 141, 149, and 197 are all competitive, but PSU is the favorite in all of those. 

a PSU shutout is very possible

1 minute ago, Housebuye said:

Rutgers is a favorite at 125, but PSU has a stud recruit. He just hasn’t wrestled yet. 

133, 141, 149, and 197 are all competitive, but PSU is the favorite in all of those. 

a PSU shutout is very possible

You could be right but I think RU will win a bout or 2...Howard is so over rated..He's from same HS as Suriano  but he is nowhere near him, lost to a sophomore last year

1 hour ago, moveurfeet32 said:

You could be right but I think RU will win a bout or 2...Howard is so over rated..He's from same HS as Suriano  but he is nowhere near him, lost to a sophomore last year

Ragusin did, too.  Ragusin had 2 losses last year.  Do you have a valid argument to make?

1 hour ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Can somebody please provide me a list of all of the nice things moveyourfeet32 has ever said about somebody? I think it's about the same length as Cael Sanderson's list of collegiate losses...

2 hours ago, moveurfeet32 said:

I agree with you. I just think Rutgers can’t rely on their 125. I don’t think Howard has a chance at AAing this year. He would have to jump multiple levels. 

34 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Your living in the past

Unless Nicky Pushups comes back from AZ, it's very much possible. 

133 will be a good match. 141 will be a good match, even if it's young Beau Bartlett. 

PSU will absolutely crush Rutgers in the back half of the lineup, or really, starting at 149 if Lee is up a weight.

16 hours ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Can somebody please provide me a list of all of the nice things moveyourfeet32 has ever said about somebody? I think it's about the same length as Cael Sanderson's list of collegiate losses...

Are you counting his RS season?

On 1/9/2021 at 6:33 PM, moveurfeet32 said:

Howard over rated? He isn't even ranked by anyone and nobody even talks about him.