funnyfletcher

Shane Sparks Interview

Count me on #TeamSparks as well, always a treat when he gets to do the commentary for a dual/tournament instead of the sideline interviews.  Not that Shane does a bad job with those, just not a fan of the "interview someone right after wrestling and half out of breath" format. 

It's pretty cool that he's reached the pinnacle of wrestling broadcasting yet he still knows all about these high school kids here in Wisconsin.  He came from livestreaming duals on "Badger State Wrestling" website all the way to being THE guy for broadcasting wrestling nation (potentially world) wide.  I also think it's awesome how he has a "stage name" that references how stoked he is when on the mic.  It's like something that you'd see a rapper do, LOL.

Also, at the beginning when Shane talks about comedian Kevin Bozeman (who was a basketball player at UW Whitewater), you need to check that guy out.  My wife and I saw him at a comedy club in Florida and he had us dead.

Edited by Konquest

4 hours ago, Konquest said:

It's pretty cool that he's reached the pinnacle of wrestling broadcasting yet he still knows all about these high school kids here in Wisconsin.  He came from livestreaming duals on "Badger State Wrestling" website all the way to being THE guy for broadcasting wrestling nation (potentially world) wide.  I also think it's awesome how he has a "stage name" that references how stoked he is when on the mic.  It's like something that you'd see a rapper do, LOL.

Also, at the beginning when Shane talks about comedian Kevin Bozeman (who was a basketball player at UW Whitewater), you need to check that guy out.  My wife and I saw him at a comedy club in Florida and he had us dead.

Kevin is great! I did a gig with him in some tiny Minnesota town about 10 years ago. He was hilarious!

21 hours ago, Konquest said:

Kevin Bozeman is hilarious...saw him as well and thought I was going to pass out from laughing so hard.