Jump to content
nhs67

B1G Duals This weekend 1/8/21

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sheerstress said:

Nice win.  Had armbars in during the first period twice but couldn't turn.

Aye, I don't think he'll be able to add the size for strength at 125, but tickle me purple and throw him out at 133lbs next year with some meat on them bones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

Just watched Minnesota/Nebraska from Friday, man that was full of upsets

Dryden over Thomson at 133

Hardy over Blockhus at 149

Sparks over Robb at 165

Haas over Webster at 184

I only consider Sparks over Robb a real upset.  The others were tossups to me, really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

Just watched Minnesota/Nebraska from Friday, man that was full of upsets

Dryden over Thomson at 133

Hardy over Blockhus at 149

Sparks over Robb at 165

Haas over Webster at 184

A great meet with almost nonstop action in those matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Luffman wins by major for IL.

Top 16 matchup at 125 with Hudkins/Cardani.   Scoreless after the 1st.   I believe they awarded Hudkins with a TD on the edge but then waved it off after review (I agree with no TD).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ionel said:

Could've easily been called 2 danger & then 2 takedown but 3-1 was all he needed.

Don't understand- 2 danger (after a 3 count If I'm following at all) is a takedown so that's all it would be anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Don't understand- 2 danger (after a 3 count If I'm following at all) is a takedown so that's all it would be anyway.

Looked like he finished the takedown before the whistle regardless of danger, so either way review shouldve been easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ionel said:

Looked like he finished the takedown before the whistle regardless of danger, so either way review shouldve been easy.

Yeah I wasn’t sure if maybe they were looking to see if NF should have been awarded but that wouldn’t have really made a difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...