Plasmodium

JB and DT moved to Lincoln.....

1 hour ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

yes those two things are the same. 

All for paying for your content to watch events, view docs and read/view in depth previews but there shouldnt be a paywall for something like this. 

Edited by FriendlyCamper

42 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

FRL today they said Taylor is not going (although he was on their graphic yesterday)

I heard it too.  Their article released today contradicted, in a way, and said it wasn't expected for him to go rather than outright stating he wasn't going.

Disappointing.  I don't know if I prefer the card tonight or him in Paris, honestly. 

Reading in the PSU v Rutgers thread that PSU wrestling is out due to Covid issues.  Made me think of Taylor immediately.  Hoping he has remained apart from the crew so as not to be exposed again.   Sounds like tonight is a go ... phew.

4 minutes ago, nom said:

Reminder help ... what qualifies for 5 points?  Chittum just launched Williams ... I was thinking 5.  Feet went pretty high.

Chittum totally wrecked him.

"All grand amplitude throws executed in a standing position which bring the defending wrestler to a direct and immediate danger position."

Amplitude was there, but didn't land in danger.

as a lifelong PSU fan why do I think Taylor is going to lose
He's got some history of losing to guys that are his level, which is a very limited group, lol. Watching him demolish Yazdani Chartier makes it look like, not only is he bigger, but he's jumped levels.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk