tigerfan

Jan. 17 Mizzou/ISU/UNI/ASU

3 hours ago, calot said:

Won't be free Rokfin is $9.99/month.But you get everything on the platform it's worth the $.

Edit .I was wrong it will be free on Rokfin 

Rokfin is like Flo-lite with their free/paid content.  It is up to the content creators whether they want it to be 'premium' or paid content.  Most of it is free as it stands now.

22 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Rokfin is like Flo-lite with their free/paid content.  It is up to the content creators whether they want it to be 'premium' or paid content.  Most of it is free as it stands now.

Most of it isn't free. But some is.  Also as posted above apparently the Mizzou/UNI dual at least was going to be on youtube anyway

22 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Most of it isn't free. But some is.  Also as posted above apparently the Mizzou/UNI dual at least was going to be on youtube anyway

and the "free" isn't really free you have to give them contact info so they can send you ads :(

51 minutes ago, ISUChip said:

https://cyclones.com/news/2021/1/16/asu-out-wrestling-schedule-adjusted-for-sunday.aspx

ASU out.

New schedule:
2:00 - Northern Iowa vs Missouri
4:00 - Iowa State vs Missouri

Plus extra matches on the secondary mat.

Unfortunate, especially in this already-condensed season.  The inclusion of ASU would have created some terrific duals & matchups.

5 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

Where the hell is the Mizzou vs ISU match?  Both schools website say it's on WatchESPN, but when I click it says ESPN+ and asks for me to pay to subscribe!

You have to subscribe to ESPN+ for 5.99/mo. It might be free if you have a cable subscription, I’m not sure. The match is starting at 5 CDT. 

1 minute ago, tigerfan said:

You have to subscribe to ESPN+ for 5.99/mo. It might be free if you have a cable subscription, I’m not sure. The match is starting at 5 CDT. 

No, the dual is happening now.  WatchESPN is completely different from ESPN+, and both school's websites said it's on Watch.

11 minutes ago, KCMO2 said:

No, the dual is happening now.  WatchESPN is completely different from ESPN+, and both school's websites said it's on Watch.

I believe you still access ESPN+ from WatchESPN, but have to pay more.  Yeah looks like this will be on ESPN+

Mizzou takes the dual 31-7. Carr is legit. He’s my pick to win it all at 157. Batista at 197 is really good in neutral, obviously. Mizzou might be the 2nd best dual team in the country behind Iowa. 

They’d get blown out in by Michigan and Penn State.

Mizzou would only be a favorite to win 149 and 165 against PSU. PSU would likely pick up bonus points at 133, 141, 174, 184 and HWT. Likely to win 157 and 125. 197 is a toss up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Le duke said:

They’d get blown out in by Michigan and Penn State.

pretty sure Mizzu would've beat Penn St this weekend, this is not a good year to predict "blow outs."

pretty sure Mizzu would've beat Penn St this weekend, this is not a good year to predict "blow outs."

Does any sane person think Elam is going to beat Kerkvliet?

Here are my predictions:

Howard dec Brown
RBY majors Schmitt
Lee majors Hart
Mauller dec Bartlett
Berge dec Jacques
O’Toole dec Lee
Starocci majors Mocco
Brooks majors, techs or pins Kent
Beard vs Elam. Toss up.
Kerkvliet majors Elam

Even if Brown beats Howard, and Elam beats Beard, the PSU 11th man is coming down hard on Mizzou with bonus points put up by RBY, Lee, Starocci, Brooks and Kerkvliet.

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Here are my predictions:

Howard dec Brown
RBY majors Schmitt
Lee majors Hart
Mauller dec Bartlett
Berge dec Jacques
O’Toole dec Lee
Starocci majors Mocco
Beard vs Elam. Toss up.
Kerkvliet majors Elam

Even if Brown beats Howard, and Elam beats Beard, the PSU 11th man is coming down hard on Mizzou with bonus points put up by RBY, Lee, Starocci, Brooks and Kerkvliet.

There may indeed be a sane person that is unaware that Kerkvliet has wrestled Elam 3x in freestyle and the scores were 10-0, 10-0, and 11-0 and that Elam's major accomplishment in those 3 matches was one time working to get a stalemate. Hey, not every one of Kerkl's shots on Elam resulted in TD's. 

Mauller would be no lock to beat Bartlett. 

Edited by TBar1977

There may indeed be a sane person that is unaware that Kerkvliet has wrestled Elam 3x in freestyle and the scores were 10-0, 10-0, and 11-0 and that Elam's major accomplishment in those 3 matches was one time working to get a stalemate. Hey, not every one of Kerkl's shots on Elam resulted in TD's. 
Mauller would be no lock to beat Bartlett. 

I gotta give them something to feel good about.

That said, if they decided to throw N. Lee up at 149 and let young Bartlett go at 141, that’s another W for PSU.

I think people should find a friend with a Rokfin account and watch Kerkvliet destroy two AAs in under a minute each.

27 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Here are my predictions:

Howard dec Brown
RBY majors Schmitt
Lee majors Hart
Mauller dec Bartlett
Berge dec Jacques
O’Toole dec Lee
Starocci majors Mocco
Beard vs Elam. Toss up.
Kerkvliet majors Elam

IDK, wresltestat has it 19-18 Mizzu but they have a bunch of Penn State guys starting who would not have been available.  I'm sure Mizzu could've fit PSU in right after the ISU dual if the lions showed up but there's only one way any "blow out" would've gone.  ;)

5 minutes ago, ionel said:

IDK, wresltestat has it 19-18 Mizzu but they have a bunch of Penn State guys starting who would not have been available.  I'm sure Mizzu could've fit PSU in right after the ISU dual if the lions showed up but there's only one way any "blow out" would've gone.  ;)

Mizzu would beat most teams in a dual.I think Iowa,Penn St and Michigan would all beat them.NC St vs Mizzu would be for the 4th best dual team this year

Edited by calot