tigerfan

Jan. 17 Mizzou/ISU/UNI/ASU

2 hours ago, calot said:

Mizzu would beat most teams in a dual.I think Iowa,Penn St and Michigan would all beat them.NC St vs Mizzu would be for the 4th best dual team this year

If we're talking optimum lineups, yes to both Michigan and Penn State.

If we're talking Michigan's current minus Micic, Amine, and whoever they end up at 184(my bet is Embree) then Mizzou beats them.  With a full lineup I have this:

125-Ragusin over Brown +3/4

133-Micic over Schmitt +4/5

141-Hart/Mattin Tossup.  3 either direction

149-Mauller over Storr +3

157-Lewan over Jacques +3

165-O'Toole over Amine +3/4

174-Massa over Mocco +3/4

184-Kent/Embree Tossup. 3 either direction

197-Amine over Elam +3

285-Parris over Elam +3/6

That puts it at as close as 19-7 and as wide as 24-6 in favor of Michigan before. Tossups wouldn't matter making it as close as 19-13 or as wide as 30-6 both in favor of Michigan.

Now if you have Medley at 133 for Michigan... make that a +3/4 for Schmitt at 133.  Elam is a +4/5 over Division at 197 and Kent is a +3/4 against Bullock or Walker.  That makes 141 the only swing and Missouri likely takes this one relatively smoothly with Michigan only winning four matches, maybe five and absolutely needing a pin from Parris to come close to winning.

As far as Penn State?  Too many unknowns for me to even guestimate still.  We don't even know who is going out at 125, 141 or 149.  Or 157 for that matter...

Missouri looked damn good and frightening yesterday.  Okie State should be worried.

8 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

If we're talking optimum lineups, yes to both Michigan and Penn State.

If we're talking Michigan's current minus Micic, Amine, and whoever they end up at 184(my bet is Embree) then Mizzou beats them.  With a full lineup I have this:

125-Ragusin over Brown +3/4

133-Micic over Schmitt +4/5

141-Hart/Mattin Tossup.  3 either direction

149-Mauller over Storr +3

157-Lewan over Jacques +3

165-O'Toole over Amine +3/4

174-Massa over Mocco +3/4

184-Kent/Embree Tossup. 3 either direction

197-Amine over Elam +3

285-Parris over Elam +3/6

That puts it at as close as 19-7 and as wide as 24-6 in favor of Michigan before. Tossups wouldn't matter making it as close as 19-13 or as wide as 30-6 both in favor of Michigan.

Now if you have Medley at 133 for Michigan... make that a +3/4 for Schmitt at 133.  Elam is a +4/5 over Division at 197 and Kent is a +3/4 against Bullock or Walker.  That makes 141 the only swing and Missouri likely takes this one relatively smoothly with Michigan only winning four matches, maybe five and absolutely needing a pin from Parris to come close to winning.

As far as Penn State?  Too many unknowns for me to even guestimate still.  We don't even know who is going out at 125, 141 or 149.  Or 157 for that matter...

Missouri looked damn good and frightening yesterday.  Okie State should be worried.

Yes I'm talking when everyone is full strength.Mizzu is damn good.Brian Smith is the most underrated coach in college