Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

PSU vs Rutgers

Recommended Posts

Will Robert Howard wrestle near his home town given there will be no fans? 

125 If Howard, then I pick him over Aguilar. If Baylor Shunk then I pick Aguilar over Shunk. 

133 RBY over Alvarez by DEC

141 Nick Lee over Sebastian Rivera by DEC

149 Beau Bartlett or Jared Verkleeren over Mike Van Brill by DEC OR Mike Van Brill over Terrell Barraclaugh by DEC.

The rest I have PSU winning all of them and some by bonus. 197 I give RU an upset chance but I don't really expect that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Will Robert Howard wrestle near his home town given there will be no fans? 

125 If Howard, then I pick him over Aguilar. If Baylor Shunk then I pick Aguilar over Shunk. 

133 RBY over Alvarez by DEC

141 Nick Lee over Sebastian Rivera by DEC

149 Beau Bartlett or Jared Verkleeren over Mike Van Brill by DEC OR Mike Van Brill over Terrell Barraclaugh by DEC.

The rest I have PSU winning all of them and some by bonus. 197 I give RU an upset chance but I don't really expect that. 

Possible rematch of the Jan 2018 120lbs Doc B finals (Howard d Aguilar 7-6)!

NLee/Sea bass will be a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 6:59 PM, 1032004 said:

Must be taking Askren’s advice and having covid parties

I just spit out my coffee. Thank you. Would be funny if the situation were not so sad. I lived in Japan for 14 years. My friend just called and said how upset he was that Japan has passed 4000 deaths since March!!!!!!!! We have 4000 a day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1032004 said:

I think he is probably pretty smart in general.   But has had some bad takes on covid.

He has a great mind for wrestling/combat sports/competition. If you've heard him try to comment on anything else, you know he's not very impressive. Classic case of a guy who is a genius at a specific thing thinking that qualifies him as a genius on everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lesh_Is_Morer said:

I just spit out my coffee. Thank you. Would be funny if the situation were not so sad. I lived in Japan for 14 years. My friend just called and said how upset he was that Japan has passed 4000 deaths since March!!!!!!!! We have 4000 a day.

USA USA USA USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

Does anyone know what people are considered "Tier 1 Personnel" ?

Tier 1: This is the highest exposure tier and consists of individuals for whom physical distancing and face coverings are not possible or effective during athletic training or competition. Examples of relevant individuals include student-athletes, coaches, athletic trainers and physical therapists, medical staff, equipment staff and officials.

 

Tier 2: This is a moderate exposure tier and consists of individuals who come into close contact with Tier 1 individuals but can reasonably maintain physical distance and use face coverings. Examples of relevant individuals include certain team staff (e.g., executives) and certain operational staff (e.g., security, event staff and league staff).

 

Tier 3: This is the lowest exposure tier and includes individuals who provide event services but do not come into close contact with Tier 1 individuals (and should this occur, would be reclassified into Tier 2). Examples of relevant individuals include certain operational staff (e.g., housekeeping, catering, sanitation and transportation) and media/broadcast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

He has a great mind for wrestling/combat sports/competition. If you've heard him try to comment on anything else, you know he's not very impressive. Classic case of a guy who is a genius at a specific thing thinking that qualifies him as a genius on everything.

I used to like watching him wrestle. Then I checked his Twitter a few years ago and lost all interest in him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, MadMardigain said:

Anyone know if they will be showing a difference dual on Big10 Network in that time slot?   My guide still says PSU vs Rutgers.  I’d rather see them pipe in a different dual then substitute it for a 2005 basketball instant classic. 

I had asked this earlier and someone responded that BTN would show last year's BIG tournament.  I would much prefer if they could have arranged to show Michigan State vs. Minnesota in that time slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, kionga said:

I had asked this earlier and someone responded that BTN would show last year's BIG tournament.  I would much prefer if they could have arranged to show Michigan State vs. Minnesota in that time slot.

I’d be fine with any new Big10 meet from today but even would take one from last week rather than a replay from a prior year or a different sport. 

Edited by MadMardigain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...