Does Bo still wrestle? Plenty of recent competition and I haven't seen his name on any card. Maybe I missed it.
I thought he announced he was going 86 kg this year. Is a little weird he hasn't got in on any of the action (aka money).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That was a very useful swipe at an entire T&F event AND women's athletics. Great job.

In case you missed it, there is no women's decathlon. lol

Not at big ten's, NCAA's, or the Olympics.

But, your lack of knowledge of womens track and field is a disservice to the well informed.

Decathlon? You can't be serious? Are you?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Turns out she competes in the Heptathlon and Pentathlon. I got her event confused but the larger point that Bo did pretty phenomenally well in the marriage department stands. 

Former Penn State wrestler Bo Nickal and Track and Field's Maddie Nickal, formerly Maddie Holmberg, shared their wedding pictures to instragram with the caption "We Married," on Sunday.

Holmberg was a Big Ten champion during her 2020 season in the pentathlon and currently holds the heptathlon school record at 5,976 points.

https://www.collegian.psu.edu/sports/wrestling/article_9829f486-3da7-11eb-8691-5b13491b50d4.html

48 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Turns out she competes in the Heptathlon and Pentathlon. I got her event confused but the larger point that Bo did pretty phenomenally well in the marriage department stands. 

Former Penn State wrestler Bo Nickal and Track and Field's Maddie Nickal, formerly Maddie Holmberg, shared their wedding pictures to instragram with the caption "We Married," on Sunday.

Holmberg was a Big Ten champion during her 2020 season in the pentathlon and currently holds the heptathlon school record at 5,976 points.

https://www.collegian.psu.edu/sports/wrestling/article_9829f486-3da7-11eb-8691-5b13491b50d4.html

Is it true their kids are already pre enrolled in the Spartan Tough Mudder?  ;)

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Is it true their kids are already pre enrolled in the Spartan Tough Mudder?  ;)

Can confirm.  I'm already working with them on how to shadow the most likely person to get nailed in the electroshock, so as to not hit it themselves.

17 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I married a gal with better muscle tone as well. Can’t complain.

Well, its either got to be muscle or fat and muscle is preferable. I did the same thing and I am not complaining either.