nom

2021 Henri Deglane Mens Freestyle

12 minutes ago, nom said:

Vito beat Suriano

Gilman beat Vito

Suriano beat the guy who beat Gilman

Throw in more ... have fun seeding this weight class.

Agree its going to be a mess seeding..Just think last results will carry the most weight..I guess we'll see pretty soon

29 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Hope Suriano doesn't go back to Rutgers this year, stay in the desert and see if he can make the Olympic team.  Has a style to do it, very controlled and minimal mistakes.

How does that work?  I assume classes have started already?  He can just come in mid 2nd semester?

21 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He lost to Arujau and Gross H2H...

what was that a year ago..Well before he started training freestyle...After his rolling through this tournament NS should probably be #1 right now...He dominated the guy who beat Gilman in Semi

Geez, went to watch the replay on Flo.  With the exception of Yianni and Green's final match (great match for Yianni, BTW), they have full day mat videos....for instance, a 9 hour video of matches on Mat A....Good luck finding what you are looking for!!

9 hours ago, BigTimeFan said:

In this match and his match with Ashnault he scored so many more offensive points than in the past, feels like he’s moving to another level. 

Same goes for his match with Green.  It's like he's at another level?  Looked great this tournament.

2 hours ago, klehner said:

I believe that Yianni has entered six international tournaments...and won them all.

Looked great today - probably at his best, yet.

33 minutes ago, RED said:

Geez, went to watch the replay on Flo.  With the exception of Yianni and Green's final match (great match for Yianni, BTW), they have full day mat videos....for instance, a 9 hour video of matches on Mat A....Good luck finding what you are looking for!!

It was after 2019 Worlds, which is what they take seeding from.  Everything after the last Worlds up to trials.

Suriano was impressive.  When he shoots he finishes very quickly.  You rarely see him get in scrambles and his pressure made it tough for his competition to even get any attack off.  Did the guy in the finals even attempt a shot?  Same with semis.  If they did they weren't close to getting to his legs from what I can remember.  

57 minutes ago, RED said:

I scrolled through and watched the Americans on both mats in about an hour...

1 hour ago, RED said:

Go to the UWW website, find the brackets.  Each match in each bracket has an ID of the form [A|B][1-99].  The letter is the mat, and the number is the match order.  Find the matches you want, and use binary search to find the match you want by clicking on the scroll bar in the mat video.

2 hours ago, ScarletKnight said:

How does that work?  I assume classes have started already?  He can just come in mid 2nd semester?

Flo podcast mentioned how he's enrolled in online classes for Rutgers and living full-time in Tempe to train to Mark Perry. They also said he can just drop in the Rutgers lineup for a dual or Big 10s if he's feeling it. 

1 minute ago, GranbyTroll said:

Flo podcast mentioned how he's enrolled in online classes for Rutgers and living full-time in Tempe to train to Mark Perry. They also said he can just drop in the Rutgers lineup for a dual or Big 10s if he's feeling it. 

Seems legit...

1 hour ago, klehner said:

Go to the UWW website, find the brackets.  Each match in each bracket has an ID of the form [A|B][1-99].  The letter is the mat, and the number is the match order.  Find the matches you want, and use binary search to find the match you want by clicking on the scroll bar in the mat video.

It says "video unavailable."

3 hours ago, RED said:

and now, they are not even working

47 minutes ago, klehner said:

Now, it's working for me, too. Last night it was not.

Actually, it's touch and go-- lots of glitches. I hope they post more individual matches as those feeds seem to work.

Edited by NJDan