nom

2021 Henri Deglane Mens Freestyle

2 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

They should award the audience a point for having to be so bored 

picked it up in the 2nd.  Takedown, lace, another takedown, exposure, another takedown to win 11-0

3 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

sleepin on Big Perp!

6 minutes ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

This is Andrei Perpelita erasure and I won't stand for it. 

For those who want to learn more, if you are fluent in Romanian there’s lots of it interesting news on Andrei out there. 

4 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

For those who want to learn more, if you are fluent in Romanian there’s lots of it interesting news on Andrei out there. 

This is the first time in my life I am glad not to be fluent in Romanian.

2 hours ago, Gantry said:

I'm torn on the challenge, on one hand he was fading fast but you can't challenge something to tie up the score if you lose it.  Especially since it looked like there such small odds of winning it.  Maybe give up the one there for a lunger to to prevent an easy 2 TD counter as Zahid was still shooting while gassed.  But it was the difference in the match. 

Do lung time outs work? More often than not it seems they just delay the inevitable. Anybody got a link to a match where this is not the case?

1 hour ago, BigTimeFan said:

Vito VS Gilman : who thought (hoped?) Vito would take him out? I did. I think I will forever underestimate Gilman. What is it about him?

Despite all his accomplishments, when Gilman wins I tend to think less of the other guy as opposed to more or him, as in “oh, I thought Vito was better than that”. My brain can’t give poor Thomas credit. 

He's got the crazy eyes.

Snyder up 5-1 in second.  Really tries to work a right handed underhook and then reach across with left hand to opponents left leg.

Opponent (Poland - Baran) gets to leg.  Lifts.  Not able to finish but gets the pushout.  6-2 Snyder.  Baran in again on Snyder's right leg.  Snyder over top grabbing ankle. Stalemate.  Snyder reaches.  Baran whizzer.  Snyder trying for a body lock.  Gets it, drives him out.  7-2.  Snyder goes in for reshot double, Baran defends with double unders.  Then Snyder front headlock, stalemate.  Baran reaches low, Snyder spins behind.  9-2.  7 seconds on restart.  Snyder wins!

Edited by nom

Seems to me that wrestling is not nearly as good with no crowd noise and no play-by-play.
I prefer it that way since most wrestling fans are .............

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, 1032004 said:

Vito already over?

Yes he won by tech. Last move was a 4 pointer that Vito shot and the other guy rolled through... questionable on whose move it was. The call went 4-2 Vito and the Fin challenged. After the challenge they went 4-0 Vito plus the extra point gave him the tech. Would’ve loved to see the replay... I wasn’t sure on it in real time

Snyder is winning easily  but Sharifov matches are taking like 30 seconds. Could be important in their matchup. Hmm Sharifov has a loss already.

Edited by DocBZ