nom

2021 Henri Deglane Mens Freestyle

34 minutes ago, BigTimeFan said:

Does someone with inside knowledge know if Lee is going to beat Gilman ?

I have no particular inside knowledge (at least recent) but Spencer will cruise by Gilman IMO.

Went and found the Dake match in Semifinals ....   HOLY CRAP he drove that guy so hard into the mat.  I like the joke about needing to repair the permanent dent.  Damn.  I expect the victim didn't have much air in his lungs after that.  Dake Bomb exemplar!!!

1 minute ago, nom said:

Went and found the Dake match in Semifinals ....   HOLY CRAP he drove that guy so hard into the mat.  I like the joke about needing to repair the permanent dent.  Damn.  I expect the victim didn't have much air in his lungs after that.  Dake Bomb exemplar!!!

This dude literally had the "I want to get physically killed by Kyle Dake starter pack".  Diving into a crotch lock position then standing strait up to fight a lock instead of bailing out. Had he never seen Kyle wrestle in his life??

I kept wondering how you guys are rewinding... it doesn’t seem to give me that option in the Flo app, but then I tried it in a web browser and then I could rewind. Just thought I would share in case anyone else had the same issue

2 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

He already lost a challenge earlier so no challenge at the end. 

Ok. Try this.

8-0.  Yianni goes in.  2-2 awarded with Kinch getting last 2 .. Yianni gets control for 1.  Then a turn.   13-2.

Noticed a lot more wrestlers with last names that end in -ov and -ev wrestling for western European nations.  This a recent influx of Russian imports or have they always been there?  France, Belgium, etc...

Vito vs Bujia ... (GEO) ... Beautiful throw by GEO for 4.   Vito says FU and forces his own position and throw!  4-4.   Now GEO in.  Vito does ill advised high flyer and 4 for GEO.  I'm guessing there is a challenge but I'm not seeing it working.  

Kind of works.  2 for Vito, 4 for Geo, 1 for GEo.  9-6 GEO.  Vito now gets a step out  7-9. Crazy first period.  

2nd period.  Hand fighting.  Now Vito in on double and GEO pulls him up and over ... similar to last one ... and 4 given to GEO ... Hmmmm.  Then a step out for Vito.  7-11.  Huh?  Only 2 for blue?  Not sure what's up.  Very similar to last one where Vito hoisted GEO over.  Kinda sucks that there is such judgment to be applied.  Vito's momentum was NOT stopped.  OK Vito gets the points.  11-11 is on the board .... huh?  Now 13-11 GEO?  WTF.  This is not the first time the scoreboard folks can't get it right.  Now 13-11 Vito.  ???   I'm so confused.    Vito now turned in a scramble and in a bad spot.  Another turn.  ... but only 2 given.  13-13 GEO has criteria according to the scoreboard.  Sounds about right.  51 sec to go.

GEO in, VIto trying to lift hi over.  GEO swings legs, both expose back but GEO gets the points.  Wins 15-13.  :(

Edited by nom