Fletcher

Echemendia nickname?

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

Street I lived on in Chicago.

TBar will be here soon to show you around. Over there is the Hawkeye wing. You may want to stay away - it's been quiet there for a while, but they're starting to get rowdy again. And over there is the graveyard - you'll find tombstones for people like Big, Suzie Shagwell, LI Marty, and recently departed PDII.

Big is actually dead though. 

4 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Except when he's entered in a tournament but can't compete, then it's "Etch-a-Scratch"

Thank you, thank you; I'm here all week, folks!

That’s golden Fletcher...Golden! 

6 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Oops. Deleted - not trying to post in bad taste.

I don't think it matters. It isn't like you pointed it out because he actually is deceased. He just hasn't been posting here for years because he was a jerk to people. It's how he lived his life. 

8 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

He was seen carousing with the legendary hog farmer, the Incomparable Cletus Tucker!

Scribe too.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Scribe bailed way back in the spring I believe. That cat has been MIA for months.

23 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

I don't think it matters. It isn't like you pointed it out because he actually is deceased. He just hasn't been posting here for years because he was a jerk to people. It's how he lived his life. 

No harm done. It's hard to keep track - seems many of the folks who post regularly here are on the older side.

That being said, I kind of liked Big. Once I got past his thorny exterior (which took a bit), he seemed like a cool guy. I miss his posts and sparring with him.