Sign in to follow this  
moodybooty

PSU vs Michigan this Sunday is Postponed

18 minutes ago, moodybooty said:

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2021/January/21/Penn-State-vs-Michigan-postponed

Was it even worth having a season this year? We've gotten so many canceled matches. The quality of wrestling has been hit-or-miss with people being out of shape and distracted. Can't see it getting better by NCAAs in March.

Now you're making my booty moody

23 minutes ago, moodybooty said:

https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Wrestling/Features/2021/January/21/Penn-State-vs-Michigan-postponed

Was it even worth having a season this year? We've gotten so many canceled matches. The quality of wrestling has been hit-or-miss with people being out of shape and distracted. Can't see it getting better by NCAAs in March.

Title says Michigan article says Michigan State have UM and MSU merged programs?

This is somewhat similar to how football played out this past fall - abbreviated schedules, postponed or canceled games, but still were able to have a tournament at the end.  

I think the focus should be making sure everyone or most everyone is healthy by the time of qualifying tournaments and of course the NCAAs.

31 minutes ago, Sheerstress said:

This is somewhat similar to how football played out this past fall - abbreviated schedules, postponed or canceled games, but still were able to have a tournament at the end.  

I think the focus should be making sure everyone or most everyone is healthy by the time of qualifying tournaments and of course the NCAAs.

Of course football was played outside.  Maybe the NCAA tournament should be moved to an outdoor venue in Arizona ... or perhaps Death Valley - I hear the corona can't survive below sea level.  

14 minutes ago, ionel said:

Of course football was played outside.  Maybe the NCAA tournament should be moved to an outdoor venue in Arizona ... or perhaps Death Valley - I hear the corona can't survive below sea level.  

Doesn't "The Undertaker" hail from Death Valley?  He could be a force at Heavyweight with his home mat advantage.