53 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Might not win a natty title, but he'll AA. 

Perhaps, but there are a lot of very good and young heavies I don't see him ever being close to. He has years behind Stevenson, parris, kirk and cassioppi at minimum so fall the allotments are already gone for the next 3 or so years at least. Having ot and 1 point matches with unranked kids doesn't inspire me but an AA or two realistically isn't out of the question 

On 1/23/2021 at 5:51 PM, moveurfeet32 said:

Is there even a wrestling mat in Idaho?..I know they have great potatoes but not sure they have a full circle mat

One of the most gorgeous college settings is North Idaho College.  They have a wrestling program.   

On 1/23/2021 at 10:33 PM, JasonBryant said:

People who follow wrestling and don't exist on forums just to crap all over teams that aren't in the top ten. 

To add to this setiment...UVU is B12 in wrestling, but WAC in other sports...with that being said,  if you download the WAC app....you can go watch any home UVU dual on the WAC network,  which is why I know both conferences they are members of.  Wyoming is Mountain West in majority of sports, big 12 in Wrestling.   I am not one to know all the faces of DI wrestlers,  but I try to pride myself on knowing what schools have programs,  although I couldn't tell you were some ranked guys are from in the DI ranks.  Small schools are more my jam.