Sign in to follow this  
Fletcher

Question re Rokfin

So I decided to try the Rokfin subscription for this month, but can't find their app on my Roku or Amazon Firestick. I assumed it would be like Flowrestling and there would be an app. thru which I could watch the streaming services. Is that not the case? Do I have to watch on my computer or iphone?

Appreciate any insights any of you may have as to how I can watch this on my TV.

22 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

So I decided to try the Rokfin subscription for this month, but can't find their app on my Roku or Amazon Firestick. I assumed it would be like Flowrestling and there would be an app. thru which I could watch the streaming services. Is that not the case? Do I have to watch on my computer or iphone?

Appreciate any insights any of you may have as to how I can watch this on my TV.

No app.I have a chromecast.Can also use a hdmi cable.Hopefully in the future they will upgrade things 

Edited by calot

27 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

Did you try using the magic tokens?  ;)

56 minutes ago, Fletcher said:

Good call on the HDMI cable. That will work!

Awesome glad I could help.Tonight Pitt Wrestling Club RTC has a card at 6pmET.Also tomorrow night Illinois Matmen has a #1 vs #2 in IL high school dual 7pm ET

Edited by calot

31 minutes ago, calot said:

Awesome glad I could help.Tonight Pitt Wrestling Club RTC has a card at 6pmET.Also tomorrow night Illinois Matmen has a #1 vs #2 in IL high school dual 7pm ET

Exactly why I'm asking. Not sure about the Pitt one, but the IL line-up looks good - not sure how they're pulling it off, but I'll watch.