nhs67

Penn RTC Summit 1 on Rokfin

2 minutes ago, nom said:

Has been very smooth for me.  Feeling lucky.

Was good for me too.  I got a giggle when everyone was complaining in the chat.  Then they shut down.  Since they came back up it has been randomly freezing on me.  It may be my fone, but I haven't had any issues before from it.

Edited by nhs67

Just now, nom said:

The interview with the Egyptian woman wrestler -- she can speak English .. but she seemed to not hear or listen to the questions she was asked.  Her answers had no connection to the questions.  Amusing.

Aside for that initial 4 pointer from Grote the Egyptian lady dominated.

Max Dean vs Myles Martin 

Being told from McKenna that Gabe and Dad Dean are in the corner for Max.  Stieber in corner for Myles.  

1st period, hand fightin. Both even right now.  Best I can tell.  Dean gets a leg high but lets it go.  Myles warned for passivity.  Myles holding center.  Goes and gets a pushout.  1-0 Martin.  Dean goes but then backs out quick. Huh.  Looked like he could get a leg.

2nd period - hand fighting.  30 sec in.  Dean warned.  DEan in.  gets leg.  Dean is on clock apparently.  He backs out.  Lots of back outs from Dean.  Not liking the look.  Martin doing something really uncomfortable for him?  Scramble, Martin gets behind on feet but dean gets away and turns in.  2-0 with shot clock point.  

DEn in again.  Has leg, crack down. Martin pulls him over.  4-0.  Then 4-2 as Dean gets control with Marin on but ... was that 2 exposure?  Not sure.  11 sec to go on feet.  DEan in.  Martin defends and wins 4-2.

Edited by nom

I would like to note that aside for Dake, McFadden has looked spectacular up at 79kg from 165lbs.  He looks much better than when he wrestled 174 his junior season.

Cenzo is a 74kg guy.  I expect this to be very good and very close.

Joseph vs McFadden - I thought McFadden was SERTC (V Tech - saying with Penn RTC).

Joseph in fast, McFadden threatening a lift.  Gets sloppy with an attempted throw and lands on back.  no points given to anyone.  Scramble ... McFadden!  Gets 2 TD with a trapped on gut, gets a turn ...... and then .... and then ... another.  6-0!  Wow.  

Feet.  McFadden with head on mat.  Joseph working to go behind.  works a chest wrap ... what .. missed it damn it.  McFadden gets behind.  Missed how.  8-0.

Wow.  Joseph in and McFadden does a chip tilt type of thing and pulls him across to the left.  May be 4 for McFadden!  They are checking ... no.  8-1 on step out apparently.  

Restart.  Joseph driving in.  Threatening upper body.  Gets step out.  8-2 McFadden.  Joseph goes in right at end of period.  Right at edge but McFadden whips him around and very cleverly stays in while Joseph goes out first.  9-2 McFadden.

2nd period.  Joseph pressuring in and gets a leg but McFadden drops down to Joseph's leg and gets the TD!  11-2.  McFadden in ...... and adjusts and gets the TD!  Wow  13-2 win.  I'm pretty impressed.

Edited by nom

1 minute ago, nom said:

Joseph vs McFadden - I thought McFadden was SERTC (V Tech - saying with Penn RTC).

Joseph in fast, McFadden threatening a lift.  Gets sloppy with an attempted throw and lands on back.  no points given to anyone.  Scramble ... McFadden!  Gets 2 TD with a trapped on gut, gets a turn ...... and then .... and then ... another.  6-0!  Wow.  

Feet.  McFadden with head on mat.  Joseph working to go behind.  works a chest wrap ... what .. missed it damn it.  McFadden gets behind.  Missed how.  8-0.

Wow.  Joseph in and McFadden does a chip tilt type of thing and pulls him across to the left.  May be 4 for McFadden!  They are checking ... no.  8-1 on step out apparently.  

Restart.  Joseph driving in.  Threatening upper body.  Gets step out.  8-2 McFadden.  Joseph goes in right at end of period.  Right at edge but McFadden whips him around and very cleverly stays in while Joseph goes out first.  9-2 McFadden.

2nd period

Fck me that's just the 1st?

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I would like to note that aside for Dake, McFadden has looked spectacular up at 79kg from 165lbs.  He looks much better than when he wrestled 174 his junior season.

Cenzo is a 74kg guy.  I expect this to be very good and very close.

Get used to disappointment.

Hall vs Jackson.  Mark digging underhooks, Jackson leaning in with head in chest.  Hall looks puffy.  Gets a leg up.  Works it for  step out.  1-0 Hall.  ..... Jackson with step out 1-1.  Hall in but crunched up under.  Nada.  

2nd period - Jackson hanging back of right hand hovering in front of Halls face.  Weird.  Not on it.  An inch in front of it.

40 sec in.  Jackson fires.  During some scramble a whistle called.  Ugh.  Attention Hall.  Hall now takes single.  Whizzer in.  Hall limping out. Jackson squared up now. Nada.  

Hand fighting - Posts to head.  1 min to go.  Hall is losing.  Jackson with right side underhook  pushing in. Hall lowers and goes!!!  Nearly 4 points as he lifts and puts him down.  Could have been 4 but 2 awarded.   3-1 Hall.  

Jackson moving in 1 on step out.  Needs 2 to win.  Gets into body and gets a body lock!  LIfts up and Hall turns down.  4-3 win for Jackson!

Edited by nom