moveurfeet32

Holy Hoosiers..Part 2

22 minutes ago, southend said:

Angel needs to convince a couple more elites in the state to elevate, at a faster trajectory.  Mendez is the first that come to mind. 

Angel needs to make some noise and snatch a couple of PA. Ohio., NJ and NY recruits to elevate the Program

Everyone knows , the Indiana university campus is the prettiest in the big ten , if not one of the prettiest in the usofa. Pretty girls! Schools not bad either. 
Think this might help? For those east coast recruits?

Hoosier indeed have some fight in them.  Glad Escobedo was able to get a positive rebound from them after the opening struggle.   The team may not always come out on top, but Angel is definitely working to erase the “just survive against my Big10 opposite” attitude that seemed to plague many of the IU starter for a number of years.    

I saw the PSU vs IU info on Flo but didn’t see Northwesterns.  Anyone have the match scores for Northwestern vs IU.  

Edited by MadMardigain

11 hours ago, southend said:

Everyone knows , the Indiana university campus is the prettiest in the big ten , if not one of the prettiest in the usofa. Pretty girls! Schools not bad either. 

Bloomington is minutes away from one of the most beautiful areas in America.  Brown County is amazing during the fall, but I'm not sure how much this benefits recruiting.

102682856_w.jpg

Edited by stp

6 hours ago, stp said:

Bloomington is minutes away from one of the most beautiful areas in America.  Brown County is amazing during the fall, but I'm not sure how much this benefits recruiting.

102682856_w.jpg

The quality of the local fall foliage was my number 1 consideration when choosing a college. 

Michigan State vs. Hoosiers 
       St                       IU

25- Foley md over moran  4-0

33- Hamadan dec Luigs  7-0

41-spies lose dec. Konrath 7-3

Win dec. C.Rooks

49-Omanis lose dec G. Rooks 7-6

57-Saldate  dec. over Ortiz 10-6

65-Tucker dec. over South 13-6

74- Hughes lose dec. wash. 13-9

85- Malczewsky md Harris 17-9

97- Caffey dec. over Willham 20-9

HWT. Wilton dec Bullock 23-9

The Hughes Washington match will be the headliner .Indiana has a hard time getting bonus points, but not sure Michigan State will either. If Indiana comes out with 3 wins here, it will be a positive. Konrath has been out at 141, and Hudkins has been out at 125 for Indiana. 

On 1/30/2021 at 4:45 PM, southend said:

IU gets tons of students from NY and NJ actually. The yellow-orange NY state license plate is a very common sight in bloomington.

On 2/1/2021 at 7:36 PM, southend said:

Michigan State vs. Hoosiers 
       St                       IU

25- Foley md over moran  4-0

33- Hamadan dec Luigs  7-0

41-spies lose dec. Konrath 7-3

Win dec. C.Rooks

49-Omanis lose dec G. Rooks 7-6

57-Saldate  dec. over Ortiz 10-6

65-Tucker dec. over South 13-6

74- Hughes lose dec. wash. 13-9

85- Malczewsky md Harris 17-9

97- Caffey dec. over Willham 20-9

HWT. Wilton dec Bullock 23-9

The Hughes Washington match will be the headliner .Indiana has a hard time getting bonus points, but not sure Michigan State will either. If Indiana comes out with 3 wins here, it will be a positive. Konrath has been out at 141, and Hudkins has been out at 125 for Indiana. 

I think Washington is going to bonus Hughes.  125-149 are all tossups.  If Indiana can take a majority of those they can make it interesting late.

Keep in mind Michigan State did a lineup bump from 157-197 to be 165-285.  Other than Caffey I have zero confidence the rest are adjusted to their weight yet.  Tucker is short, Hughes has zero neutral or bottom game, Malczewski isn't very strong, and Wilton looks like a poofy 197lber who hasn't started his descent cut yet.

Edited by nhs67

35 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

IU gets tons of students from NY and NJ actually. The yellow-orange NY state license plate is a very common sight in bloomington.

2 of the best Wrestlers in Indiana history are from NJ

10 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I think Washington is going to bonus Hughes.  125-149 are all tossups.  If Indiana can take a majority of those they can make it interesting late.

Keep in mind Michigan State did a lineup bump from 157-197 to be 165-285.  Other than Caffey I have zero confidence the rest are adjusted to their weight yet.  Tucker is short, Hughes has zero neutral or bottom game, Malczewski isn't very strong, and Wilton looks like a poofy 197lber who hasn't started hia descent cut yet.

Indiana hasn’t performed at 125 this year ,Hudkins hasn’t recovered as expected and Moran kind of got thrown into the fire. Similar to a lot of the weights for indiana, til they conjure up some depth.  I can see G. Rooks winning at 149. Bump up or not for State, all the Indiana guys are pretty young and tossed into starting roles. 
As far as Washington goes, let’s see if he builds on his last few matches. Hope to see some fight out if the Hoosiers at the least. 

Edited by southend

1 hour ago, southend said:

Indiana hasn’t performed at 125 this year ,Hudkins hasn’t recovered as expected and Moran kind of got thrown into the fire. Similar to a lot of the weights for indiana, til they conjure up some depth.  I can see G. Rooks winning at 149. Bump up or not for State, all the Indiana guys are pretty young and tossed into starting roles. 
As far as Washington goes, let’s see if he builds on his last few matches. Hope to see some fight out if the Hoosiers at the least. 

Foley hasn't performed at 125 this year either, and Hughes hasn't performed since a 8-0 major decision loss to Logan Massa his true frosh season.