moveurfeet32

Holy Hoosiers..Part 2

5 minutes ago, southend said:

By the way did you have pm with the Nebraska coaching staff. Just wondering 

If you are asking me, I don’t. Nebraska’s Twitter said the last 2 matches were injury defaults. 

17 minutes ago, mob said:

What were the injuries the last 2 matches?

There was a headbutt at 197, I think they said the wrestler's tooth either came out on went through his lip. 

At HWT, Bullock of IU had a non-contact knee injury.  He tried to gut it out but forefitted a short while later.

3 minutes ago, Gantry said:

There was a headbutt at 197, I think they said the wrestler's tooth either came out on went through his lip. 

At HWT, Bullock of IU had a non-contact knee injury.  He tried to gut it out but forefitted a short while later.

Tooth ouch!

9 minutes ago, southend said:

Wasn’t it Gantry railing on Nebraska? I wasn’t talking to you Barny! Jumping up and down at every call 

Thankfully they don't listen to this rando on the Internet.  But that said they seems to behave themselves rather well this dual, Nebraska looked amazing. 

1 minute ago, Gantry said:

Thankfully they don't listen to this rando on the Internet.  But that said they seems to behave themselves rather well this dual, Nebraska looked amazing. 

Yeah they did.  Has me worried for my Sparty.

If Sparty was on and Nebbie not, Sparty could take 7 matches or so.

With how they are wrestling?  Thinking maybe 2 or 3.  Hell Nebbie could even shut them out too...

11 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Yeah they did.  Has me worried for my Sparty.

If Sparty was on and Nebbie not, Sparty could take 7 matches or so.

With how they are wrestling?  Thinking maybe 2 or 3.  Hell Nebbie could even shut them out too...

Foley will beat Cronin. Who else has a chance in hell. 197 may be a match. But other than that , might be? Shutout 

3 minutes ago, southend said:

?????close, what planet have you been inhabiting? Lol

When I did wrestlestat comparison IU was close or winning 125, 133, 149, 157 and 184 (with Haas)  so 7-3 wins wouldn't be out of line. Trust me I'm really happy with that outcome.  

2 minutes ago, aknipp said:

When I did wrestlestat comparison IU was close or winning 125, 133, 149, 157 and 184 (with Haas)  so 7-3 wins wouldn't be out of line. Trust me I'm really happy with that outcome.  

Wrestlestat close is like 4-3 or 6-5 not a 18-8 major or 10-5 decision...

2 hours ago, aknipp said:

Okay, but man

On 2/5/2021 at 8:03 AM, uncle bernard said:

Hughes' trajectory has been so strange. He looked like a sure fire eventual AA after his freshman year.

Interesting that they pulls Hughes for the Nebraska match up today. 

8 hours ago, nhs67 said:

If the reason for the lineup bump was Saldate at 157, then I say let Malczewski drop back to 174.  Malczewski is slick and all that but he doesn't have the power to beat the beastmode 184lbers we got out here now and he loses his length advantage that he uses so well more.

I know we have had a limited schedule this season but I would argue Malczewski has looked better at 184 then 174. The strength he gives up he makes up with his length and athleticism. No way he can ever make 174 again..

19 minutes ago, Michigan wrestling said:

I know we have had a limited schedule this season but I would argue Malczewski has looked better at 184 then 174. The strength he gives up he makes up with his length and athleticism. No way he can ever make 174 again..

I've been impressed with Malczewski.

10 hours ago, mob said:

If you are asking me, I don’t. Nebraska’s Twitter said the last 2 matches were injury defaults. 

Escobedo shut them both down, but the outcome of both matches wasn't in doubt.

Edited by Coachp

10 hours ago, mob said:

What were the injuries the last 2 matches?

197, they hit heads, and the guy who defaulted either got a tooth or teeth, knocked out, or bit through his lip real bad, and at Heavyweight, it was a knee.

11 hours ago, WresFan89 said:

Some new commentators for the Nebraska dual that know wrestling.

The Indiana vs Nebraska dual?

I thought the guy was terrible, and several times didn't know a reversal, from a takedown.

I kept thinking,...'dude, just give us their names, and a little background, and shut up, because you dont know wrestling.