Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

UNI - OSU reffing

Terrible reffing. At least 4 bad calls. 

UNI looks better than expected. OSU looks vulnerable. 

Ferrari struggled against the backup 184 and needed the refs help to avoid getting thrown in the first 30 seconds, plus had multiple other favorable calls. 

Amos looked vulnerable, considering he was against another freshman. You’d expect him to dominate those matches. 

OSU looked very mediocre at 125 and 133. 

Geer got ref help and still lost. 

Not a good day for OSU so far. They will lose to ISU if they perform like that

They needed a bigger mat for sure.  UNI always wrestles hard win or lose, Schwab, Roper and crew always have them scrapping. 

Moore's headbutt on Ferrari was some bush league stuff.  Ferrari didn't respond well as expected but I ain't going to blame him for that level of chippiness. 

28 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Lucky for OSU, ISU didn’t have their starter at 125 or 184. ISU would’ve been favorites in both of those matches. OSU was still barely able to squeak by a team Missouri dominated.  

I think Terukina is their starter at 125, at least for now.  He was leading against Mastro until late in the third before losing in SV. 

35 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

Lucky for OSU, ISU didn’t have their starter at 125 or 184. ISU would’ve been favorites in both of those matches. OSU was still barely able to squeak by a team Missouri dominated.  

If you want to go that way then lucky for ISU, OSU didn't have their starters wrestling at 133, 141, 174 and possibly 125.

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

I think Terukina is their starter at 125, at least for now.  He was leading against Mastro until late in the third before losing in SV. 

I'd agree, saw him against Mizzu, kid is good with a lot of upside potential.