Sign in to follow this  
MonagFam

Anyone know about this league?

Really great production! I'm interested, gonna watch this full dual later. Was hoping to see more of this type of set-up when we had to switch to no-crowd events -- I wanna learn more about the organization behind it, their YouTube page was created in 2015 but only started posting a few months ago. Thanks for posting it!

Watching the first match, I thought the shoes corresponded to the wrestler's color on the scoreboard since they were wearing the same singlet, but it was actually the opposite, lol. Woulda been a creative concept.

Yes this was an 8-man tournament at 70kg (+2). Bekbulatov, who’s been representing Uzbekistan but is from Russia, beat defending world champ David Baev in the finals. Bekbulatov got about $4,000 for winning the tournament.

They did not stream the tournament live but released the event 2 days later in order to increase production value. 

The field had a good mix of experienced guys and young guys and I hope it’s something they continue to do. The matchups were phenomenal.