Sign in to follow this  
aknipp

Nebraska Wiscy

On 2/3/2021 at 10:01 AM, Gantry said:

Ditto with the mask behavior.  Keep it on, KEEP IT OVER YOUR NOSE when you are yelling at the ref and sharing your hot air with everyone.  It's infuriating...

Not near as annoying as Gantry in this thread, and on this forum. 

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

one of the team points was for Cronin tossing his headgear which was utterly benign. so stupid.

I haven’t met a single person under 60 that agreed with this rule, and most I’ve spoken to over 60 also think team point deductions are ridiculous. 

How do we get the rule changed? 

19 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

I haven’t met a single person under 60 that agreed with this rule, and most I’ve spoken to over 60 also think team point deductions are ridiculous. 

How do we get the rule changed? 

How about we just eliminate the headgear about 1% practice with it on

I was in the supermarket last night. I wore my mask covering my nose per guidelines. . Walked past the cheese counter and smelled the cheese. Walked past bakery and smelled the sugar. Walked past a nice lady and her perfume was quite noticeable. Finally, the guy stocking the shelves let one rip and boy did that clear Aisle 5 right out.

I wonder, is my mask really all that effective? Evidence suggests it is not. 

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I was in the supermarket last night. I wore my mask covering my nose per guidelines. . Walked past the cheese counter and smelled the cheese. Walked past bakery and smelled the sugar. Walked past a nice lady and her perfume was quite noticeable. Finally, the guy stocking the shelves let one rip and boy did that clear Aisle 5 right out.

Do you ever check things out?

Odor particles float in the air pretty much by themselves. You don't have virus particles floating in the air in your body. They attach to mucous and other moisturous particles coming up that get trapped by the mask. Not 100% to be sure but much better than without.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06/29/its-all-about-size-why-experts-say-its-false-to-say-masks-dont-filter-out-coronavirus-because-odors-can-get-in/

17 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

What does the virus smell like?

24 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Maybe not against a smell for you, but when you sneeze, cough, breathe out viral particles you don't get them on me AND/OR on your hands and then touch all the steaks that I will be looking through in a few minutes.

31 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I’m quoting this so you can’t edit it once you realize how dumb your post is

25 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

Do you ever check things out?

Odor particles float in the air pretty much by themselves. You don't have virus particles floating in the air in your body. They attach to mucous and other moisturous particles coming up that get trapped by the mask. Not 100% to be sure but much better than without.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/06/29/its-all-about-size-why-experts-say-its-false-to-say-masks-dont-filter-out-coronavirus-because-odors-can-get-in/

No need to actually engage in this. He isn’t arguing in good faith. 

52 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Evidence suggests you have a $HlT mask, bro.  Remedy that.