Wrestleknownothing

Tom Brands tests positive

21 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Iowa/PSU dual and it's gone...

It's a damn shame wrestling can't follow protocols as much as possible (including coaches wearing masks properly and consistently.

I'm not saying that's what caused the problem(s) - what I am saying is that these are at least things that COULD be done to help but aren't being done.

Wrestling, of all sports, should know about discipline - and being disciplined enough to do 'ALLthe right things' to be successful. But, instead choose to skip some of them - based on politics, stupidity, or just plain being stubborn.

17 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

It's a damn shame wrestling can't follow protocols as much as possible (including coaches wearing masks properly and consistently.

I'm not saying that's what caused the problem(s) - what I am saying is that these are at least things that COULD be done to help but aren't being done.

Wrestling, of all sports, should know about discipline - and being disciplined enough to do 'ALLthe right things' to be successful. But, instead choose to skip some of them - based on politics, stupidity, or just plain being stubborn.

Wrestlers know about discipline, its the virus that has a mind of its own. 

23 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Well the rumors I hear from old Mudflap was that Brands may have got the virus from some outer beings while on an excursion looking for alien life in an attempt to conquer the universe. Now take it with a grain of salt sometimes KMF sources ain't so spot on like Willie and that Jersey boy Pat. But that the latest rumor.

19 minutes ago, Downtown Brown said:

Well the rumors I hear from old Mudflap was that Brands may have got the virus from some outer beings while on an excursion looking for alien life in an attempt to conquer the universe. Now take it with a grain of salt sometimes KMF sources ain't so spot on like Willie and that Jersey boy Pat. But that the latest rumor.

Is it true KMF was down south on a multi-million dollar roof'n project thought he had shingles turned out to be the covid?  And if ur say'n use hasn't herd the same roomer ima gonna call u a liar.  

On 2/4/2021 at 10:41 AM, Wrestleknownothing said:

Iowa Head Coach Tom Brands Tests Positive for COVID-19

IOWA CITY, Iowa --
 University of Iowa head wrestling coach Tom Brands has tested positive for COVID-19. Brands tested positive during his regularly scheduled rapid antigen test Wednesday morning, followed by a PCR test to confirm the diagnosis.

Brands is asymptomatic and will remain home until Feb. 13. Wrestlers, coaches, and staff members are tested daily as part of the Big Ten Conference return to play protocols.

And?

Edited by RealAmericanHero