lu_alum

Flo buys out Track

I just heard a few things. I wouldn't expect to see a lot of changes outside of video integration certainly this season and maybe even not much with video. Flo video used to integrate with Track but at some point Track put up roadblocks in that regard. The founder left about a year ago but they still haven't figured out what he did to essentially firewall it. The same thing happened with the newer Track clocks.

18 hours ago, nom said:

I prefer threads with direct and clear titles.

I wonder how much of this is synergy vs eliminating competition.  Also wonder if Covid had brought Track to its knees.

Probably some of both but I’d say more eliminating competition.  Seems they may realize there is more growth opportunity among the youth/high school parents market.

Edited by 1032004

21 hours ago, ionel said:

I think this merger means we will get a platform with an impossible to figure out menu structure that doesn't cover what you hoped for and has a tendency to crash whenever too many people try to use it.  :(

Don't forget the impeccable customer service!