nhs67

America's Cup Wrestlers

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Technically none if them are this season.

Technically, you are grasping at straws.  There are Cornell wrestlers (Vito, Yianni, Max, etc.) and there are non-Cornell wrestlers (like Henderson).  Just stop.

3 hours ago, klehner said:

Technically, you are grasping at straws.  There are Cornell wrestlers (Vito, Yianni, Max, etc.) and there are non-Cornell wrestlers (like Henderson).  Just stop.

Nope.  Henderson is Johnny D's primary training partner, yes?  He is a Cornell guy, then.

Also, if they are currently enrolled at Cornell they cannot compete at these events.  That is why we didn't see Darmstadt a few weeks ago.  He got vetoed.

So, technically nobody here is a Cornell guy this year.  They are all members of Spartan Combat RTC.  I.e. CORNELL's RTC.

33 minutes ago, BossHoss said:

Apparently the people wanting to watch six matches in a six match dual care.  Apparently.

Apparently, I guess...

Oh well.

9 minutes ago, RED said:

Apparently, I guess...

Oh well.

For someone Pro-BR you seem to not give two hoots about competing in actual matches.  Interesting approach.

Also a piss-poor performance for the folks who paid the monthly to catch 13 full duals.  Thank goodness I'm up on the yearly and not counting on this one event to fill my stomach.

Edited by nhs67

12 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

For someone Pro-BR you seem to not give two hoots about competing in actual matches.  Interesting approach.

Also a piss-poor performance for the folks who paid the monthly to catch 13 full duals.  Thank goodness I'm up on the yearly and not counting on this one event to fill my stomach.

You're funny!  Over the course of 2 days you get to see a million or so matches wrestled.  Two teammates opt not to wrestle one another and you are whining like a 2 year old (again).  Suck it up and get over it!

4 minutes ago, RED said:

You're funny!  Over the course of 2 days you get to see a million or so matches wrestled.  Two teammates opt not to wrestle one another and you are whining like a 2 year old (again).  Suck it up and get over it!

Lovely response in expected fashion.  Typical.

Also: No.

2 hours ago, RED said:

You seem angry.

21 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Nashon doesn't look small at 65kg

No he does not.  I am very happy with his production thus far.  He will only get better as he adjusts to the weight.

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Lovely response in expected fashion.  Typical.

Also: No.

Probably best to let it go.  Go watch Frozen or something.  I paid for the monthly, but I'll live.

59 minutes ago, RED said:

Nah.  I actually get a kick out of his constant whining.  It's pathetically entertaining!   

To each their own.  I find not wrestling teammates pathetic, as a consumer of the product that I paid for.  That in turn makes your defense appear pathetic.

It's all binary, man.

2 hours ago, BossHoss said:

Probably best to let it go.  Go watch Frozen or something.  I paid for the monthly, but I'll live.

Meh.

2 hours ago, RED said:

Nah.  I actually get a kick out of his constant whining.  It's pathetically entertaining!   

Also, meh.

1 hour ago, BossHoss said:

To each their own.  I find not wrestling teammates pathetic, as a consumer of the product that I paid for.  That in turn makes your defense appear pathetic.

It's all binary, man.

Watch it.  You might start making sense on an internet forum.