MizzouGrad

Willie "Petty" Saylor

19 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf are you talking about dumdum?

everything i wrote in this thread refutes your last three vapid responses.  

Your  "Conor McGregor meets DJT of high school wrestling rankings" schtick is overplayed and unnecessary, but i def understand why you hold a grudge against Askren and Pyles.  I sure would if a company had spent a year on a frivolous lawsuit meant to keep me unemployed, and then people I thought were my friends kept supporting that company (with one participating in the lawsuit). I think most of us support you in this-it can't be overstated how messed up what they did was-from a company that at one point was about the wrestling community. It just sucks that I can't support Rokfin and will likely have to eventually renew my flo subscription now that they have a monopoly through the track acquisition.  

Also, regardless of grudge, you are right about Askren being a joke at this point. But with him being best known for taking a knee in the face, can it really get any worse?  I don't think doing a celebrity boxing match and spending his time schilling crypto hurts his image. I think that is his role now-like the Andy Kaufman of wrestling...Or wait, was Andy Kaufman the Andy Kaufman of wrestling?

Edited by Billyhoyle

21 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Anyway - to the point - what i find when i put an opinion out there is that it's all fun if you agree (ex. bad officiating; poor leadership, Wade Schalles)

but if you don't agree then I should shut up and "i bring nothing to the sport".

You are bitching about someone saying you bring nothing to the table when you say **** like this:

23 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf are you talking about dumdum?

People dont rip on you like that just because they disagree with you(that may be some of it). They rip on you because you're an ass, have been an ass, and you overvalue what you bring to any of this. At this point, youre lil more than the court jester; a nice thing to rip on and make fun of when there arent matches going on.

Now please, bring on:

29 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

plenty of examples / data that proves that false

Im really dying to know what you think proves you make a real impact to any of this.... dumdum :)

I know that i have a sizable following on social media, a decent amount of paying subscribers, a group of solid friends in wrestling media, and connect with coaches and administrators on a daily basis.

I also know you're on a third or fourth username on here and you've been a douche under each one of them.

but back to brass tax - feel any way you want about me. lol. i don't care. but you obviously do haha. 

2 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

I know that i have a sizable following on social media, a decent amount of paying subscribers, a group of solid friends in wrestling media, and connect with coaches and administrators on a daily basis.

I also know you're on a third or fourth username on here and you've been a douche under each one of them.

but back to brass tax - feel any way you want about me. lol. i don't care. but you obviously do haha. 

Second username....i dont try to make money off of any of this though. Imagine if it was my livelihood. I agree. That would be pathetic.

7 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

You said something about data. Is this youre data?

yes. it's my data. i'm gonna share my data with a rando who has no reading comprehension skills, uses multiple screen names, and posts obsessively under both of them, most recently b/c he's upset i don't like ben askren.

yes. it's my data, dumdum. 

3 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

yes. it's my data. i'm gonna share my data with a rando who has no reading comprehension skills, uses multiple screen names, and posts obsessively under both of them, most recently b/c he's upset i don't like ben askren.

yes. it's my data, dumdum. 

Then why are you touting it? Hahaha ah, because other than the vague claim of data, you have nothing else to tout. 

Just now, Husker_Du said:

fine. you nailed it. no one cares what i think. except u, who won't stop posting b/c you disagree with what i think. 

Youre right. No one cares what I think. I do think Im not alone in thinking this way though. 

Im not really sensitive to the statements you made. You want to rip on Askren or Pyles? Ok. Bad look, but ok. I think its more that I have no qualms about being an @ss towards an @ss. 1. Its fun. 2. You need to be brought down a peg or 2 or 5. 

wtf is that rambling gibberish? i didn't say anything about anyone caring what you think.

i'm done with this stupid thread. but by all means, start one every time you disagree with something i tweet. see if y'all get beat 4 pages. that'll show me. 

9 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

You guys are all overthinking this.

I just don't like Ben Askren and don't think he's a high character guy. that's it. 

don't twist yourselves around with ulterior motives like 'i have an ax to grind' or 'it's a gimmick' or 'i do this to stay relevant' 

i say what i think - for better or worse

Askren's opening kids clubs and growing the sport of wrestling in his home state. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

54 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

yeah, pal. you might want to check in with the other clubs in Wisconsin. 

What did your tweet about him “shutting down other clubs” mean?   Like just because people stopped going there?

4 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Tacks!!!!

3 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Wait seriously ? Ive been trying to figure who this dude is, he consistently destroys Threads with his nonsense 

He's got three accounts.  He rather rotates them with their nonsense.

That's why it appears that he disappears for bits of time here and there.

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

He's got three accounts.  He rather rotates them with their nonsense.

That's why it appears that he disappears for bits of time here and there.

Good catch ...yea I think he’s one of the most negative and combative people on here 

Just now, Antitroll2828 said:

Good catch ...yea I think he’s one of the most negative and combative people on here 

I don't think it's negative from some perspectives.  Vindictive as all hell, yes. 

We'll see him fade and disappear to his 3rd account soon when Pyles $HlTs on him at work.  That's his 'lay low' account.  Haven't figured which one that is yet, though.  Got the other two cocked, locked and saved.

I get bored easily so I follow tendencies and traits(grammar, punctuation, common word usage, etc).

Let me be with my tinfoil hat(s).  It's fun.