MizzouGrad

Willie "Petty" Saylor

14 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I don't think it's negative from some perspectives.  Vindictive as all hell, yes. 

We'll see him fade and disappear to his 3rd account soon when Pyles $HlTs on him at work.  That's his 'lay low' account.  Haven't figured which one that is yet, though.  Got the other two cocked, locked and saved.

I get bored easily so I follow tendencies and traits(grammar, punctuation, common word usage, etc).

Let me be with my tinfoil hat(s).  It's fun.

Who created DF? 

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

He's got three accounts.  He rather rotates them with their nonsense.

That's why it appears that he disappears for bits of time here and there.

I WAS @russelscout. I took a 3-4 month hiatus and couldnt get back in to my old account. I dissappear for bits of time because of have a lot of **** going on. No 3rd account though... you ussually just say **** you actually have no clue about?

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

We'll see him fade and disappear to his 3rd account soon when Pyles $HlTs on him at work.  That's his 'lay low' account.  Haven't figured which one that is yet, though.  Got the other two cocked, locked and saved.

I get bored easily so I follow tendencies and traits(grammar, punctuation, common word usage, etc).

Hahahaha yeah you really got that traits and grammer stuff down. Ive been posting here for years.

18 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

wtf is that rambling gibberish? i didn't say anything about anyone caring what you think.

i'm done with this stupid thread. but by all means, start one every time you disagree with something i tweet. see if y'all get beat 4 5 pages. that'll show me. 

FIFY.  I'll keep it updated with this quote because the first two sentences apply across the board.

14 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

I WAS @russelscout. I took a 3-4 month hiatus and couldnt get back in to my old account. I dissappear for bits of time because of have a lot of **** going on. No 3rd account though... you ussually just say **** you actually have no clue about?

Consider re-upping the hiatus please.