2 hours ago, Henry said:

Does Rudis still have a podcast? For a while they seemed to be producing a fair amount of content but I haven't seen much lately aside from some instructional clips.

The Rudis shows have been retired. Doesn't mean they won't bring them back, but I know my role with The Rudis Podcast stopped when the pandemic hit and they decided not to bring them back. I really enjoyed my time with it. Got a chance to speak more from my seat vs. asking the questions. </thread hijack>

2 hours ago, JasonBryant said:

The Rudis shows have been retired. Doesn't mean they won't bring them back, but I know my role with The Rudis Podcast stopped when the pandemic hit and they decided not to bring them back. I really enjoyed my time with it. Got a chance to speak more from my seat vs. asking the questions. </thread hijack>

Hijack away. This thread had run its course. To paraphrase A Few Good Men, you object once and move on.

5 hours ago, JasonBryant said:

That’s a bummer, I really liked them. I would think the pandemic would allow more listening of podcasts rather than be a reason to stop them...

1 minute ago, backpack said:

That’s a bummer, I really liked them. I would think the pandemic would allow more listening of podcasts rather than be a reason to stop them...

There's been an increase in wrestling podcasts since the start of the pandemic. I can't even listen to them all. But listening time isn't the problem. When you have organizations that rely on events to drive business, what usually gets cut out of the budget first? Free things that don't make money. I can't speak for Rudis on anything beyond my first-hand experience. They were great to me and I appreciated the opportunity.