Jump to content
VakAttack

Carl does not expect Kerkvliet to wrestle

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Daybreak said:

Every team should be focused on taking out PSU and making a statement. Otherwise, PSU will continue to have an edge in recruiting. Especially with their olympic club consisting of Nolf, Vincenzo, Retherford, Taylor, Bo, Snyder, and Gilman to train with. It's an easy pitch to win recruits and if other schools want to keep a healthy fan base and keep the sport thriving they need to take out PSU. 

You have any advice for how they should all go about this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

You have any advice for how they should all go about this? 

They all get together every four years to decide which team is going to get all the top recruits that don't go to PSU and the other teams cannot recruit them. After a couple of cycles of this strategy has resulted in PSU getting 2nd place every other year instead of once a decade, top recruits will shun PSU for their failures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, wrestlingnerd said:

Maybe best prospect for US rep, which is somewhat arguable since Gable has stated that he will go pro wrestle after 2021, but to do damage at the world level, Kerk's current build is not going to cut it. He needs to add a good 25-30 lbs. If Cox weren't so young, 97 kg would be perfect for him. 

What did Kerkvliet weigh last night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

They all get together every four years to decide which team is going to get all the top recruits that don't go to PSU and the other teams cannot recruit them. After a couple of cycles of this strategy has resulted in PSU getting 2nd place every other year instead of once a decade, top recruits will shun PSU for their failures.

If only they had this sage advice 10 yrs ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 3:25 AM, Daybreak said:

Every team should be focused on taking out PSU and making a statement. Otherwise, PSU will continue to have an edge in recruiting. Especially with their olympic club consisting of Nolf, Vincenzo, Retherford, Taylor, Bo, Snyder, and Gilman to train with. It's an easy pitch to win recruits and if other schools want to keep a healthy fan base and keep the sport thriving they need to take out PSU. 

All this time teams have messed it up by not trying hard enough to beat PSU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...