jerseywrestling

February 23rd NLWC Matchups

On 2/20/2021 at 9:12 AM, nhs67 said:

I disagree.  Him wrestling Cox, a Top 3 97kg guy in the world, as close as he did is the outlier.

Hard to argue that when he's more losses on his ledger than just Cox (World 92 #1) and Amine (World 86 #5).

So you expect Amine to leg lace and tech him again in under a minute?

I was interested in the Rofkin/NLWC event on 2/23, so I looked on Rofkin and it said the paid subscription is $9.99 a month, cancel at anytime.  But if you look at the annexed terms, it does not say anything about an ability to cancel at any time, nor about how you would cancel.  Given the difficulty a prior poster expressed about even finding basic event information and the lack of information on the terms of the subscription, I've reluctantly decided not to do business with Rofkin.

15 minutes ago, asman said:

I was interested in the Rofkin/NLWC event on 2/23, so I looked on Rofkin and it said the paid subscription is $9.99 a month, cancel at anytime.  But if you look at the annexed terms, it does not say anything about an ability to cancel at any time, nor about how you would cancel.  Given the difficulty a prior poster expressed about even finding basic event information and the lack of information on the terms of the subscription, I've reluctantly decided not to do business with Rofkin.

Your loss.  I signed up for an event some months ago, and then cancelled within that month.  Signed up for another event in January that happened to be less than a month before tomorrow's event, so I'll get those two events for one month, and then cancel again.  See attached for a screen shot of my account settings.  Seems pretty straightforward.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 4.53.38 PM.png

Hmm, talk about being thrown to the wolf:

David Taylor vs Chris Foca

David Taylor vs Max Dean

Say what you will, the Cornell/Spartan Combat folks aren't backing down from a challenge (Gabe Dean vs. Nickal and Snyder, for instance).

49 minutes ago, klehner said:

Your loss.  I signed up for an event some months ago, and then cancelled within that month.  Signed up for another event in January that happened to be less than a month before tomorrow's event, so I'll get those two events for one month, and then cancel again.  See attached for a screen shot of my account settings.  Seems pretty straightforward.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 4.53.38 PM.png

That's Bratke's 4th account.  Just pissing into the wind, that one.

I can get behund SVN at 149 if he adds a bit of size.

Saunders, who is bigger but considerably shorter needs to go 141.  He'll get worked by gents like Sasso.

Yeah. BB should RS next year, if Lee doesn’t move up to 149, and SVN doesn’t RS and goes 149.

Kind of surprised that SVN teched a kid who was going to be a starter for Cornell. I thought it would be a better match. But, this is why I think he’s going to beat Murin, right out of the gate.

Penn State is going to be absolutely loaded next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My top 3 guys so far:

1. Van Ness mainly because Saunders is better opponent than the opponent for the next two guys and Van Ness destroyed him.

2. Bouzakis. Another destroyer of worlds.

3. Perry. Young but really good. Local kid wrestling out of David Taylor's club.

Edited by TBar1977