moveurfeet32

Barraclough, Terrell ...PSU...So impressed

22 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

So was Nolf and Taylor.... the original post I responded to was:

Fair enough although I think the Nolf/Rutherford comment may have been sarcasm, but who knows.

Maybe somewhere between the next Jordan Conaway or Frank Molinaro?

Edited by 1032004

Fair enough although I think the Nolf/Rutherford comment may have been sarcasm, but who knows.
Maybe somewhere between the next Jordan Conaway or Frank Molinaro?
James English

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, cjc007 said:

James English

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I think Barraclough is better than English, who managed 1 7th place finish in his 6th year in school.  Barraclough had already beaten a former AA (albeit in FS) before he had even wrestled a varsity match.

The question is really how many postseasons will Barraclough actually wrestle for PSU, despite the fact that I think he is (if not now, will be) certainly AA caliber.

2 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

What I said is more fact than opinion. Teske just wasnt having success under Cael and immediately turned it around when he left. 

Cael wasn't Teske problem at Penn St. Teske was Teske problem now he's focused on being the best 

What I said is more fact than opinion. Teske just wasnt having success under Cael and immediately turned it around when he left. 

You should do some research.

His childhood pastor was murdered while he was at PSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Le duke said:

You should do some research.

His childhood pastor was murdered while he was at PSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible what happened. And if I remember right it wasn't long after school started. 

12 minutes ago, Cptafw164 said:

He was an Army commit, but switched after NHSCA senior nationals where everyone saw how good he was.  

think he's getting any scholarship money at NLWC or just RAE tokens? (kidding on the RAE tokens)

Edited by 1032004

6 hours ago, Drake_Mallard said:

He turned it around is fact, but your implied reason for how and why he turned it around is pure fiction. But keep shoveling. 

6 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Psu has shown that they cant handle anyone who may need more than just  a wrestling coach unfortunately.

Do you actually know anything about this sport? Because so far all you have shown is that you hate PSU and you have the mentally of a 5 year old child.

Just now, Welcome1 said:

Do you actually know anything about this sport? Because so far all you have shown is that you hate PSU and you have the mentally of a 5 year old child.

I dont know a lot, but with cases like Long, Teske, and even Suriano to an extent; unless you fit the mold, you're not doing yourself any favors by going to PSU.

3 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

I dont know a lot, but with cases like Long, Teske, and even Suriano to an extent; unless you fit the mold, you're not doing yourself any favors by going to PSU.

You sound like you are taking a shot at Cael Sanderson, but in doing so you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself. Every program works this way. 

Edited by TBar1977

4 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

You sound like you are taking a shot at Cael Sanderson, but in doing so you are just digging a deeper hole for yourself. Every program works this way. 

Cael needs kids just like him. Robots who speak the team motto "fun" and nothing else. Its too bad because kids like Mark Hall went there and got less charismatic. I do like Cenzo. He has atleast some personality which is such a break from the norm at this point.

37 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

Cael needs kids just like him. Robots who speak the team motto "fun" and nothing else. Its too bad because kids like Mark Hall went there and got less charismatic. I do like Cenzo. He has atleast some personality which is such a break from the norm at this point.

You just sound bitter. Your problem.