Sign in to follow this  
HoundedHawk

Are they going to allow some spectators at nationals, or not?

8 minutes ago, Housebuye said:

They better not take away my mats. I’m on PTO Thursday and Friday so I can watch every minute. I upgraded my multi screen set up too. 

ESPN better deliver. 

I agree with you. They better have a link to every mat. 

On 2/19/2021 at 7:26 AM, calot said:

Agree. The issue is they're not listed like they used to be. And ESPN has subbed out the production. So I'm not sure if we will get every mat like in the last years. We may be stuck with how it was years ago where ESPN U picks what 4 mats to show on TV 

I've found throughout the season that many of the ESPN3 and ESPN+ links for wrestling don't show up more than 7-10 days ahead.

For example, it was announced on 2/19 that ESPN+ would carry the first three sessions of Big 12s (3/6 and 3/7). As of this morning (2/24), none of those links are listed.

1 hour ago, ISUChip said:

I've found throughout the season that many of the ESPN3 and ESPN+ links for wrestling don't show up more than 7-10 days ahead.

For example, it was announced on 2/19 that ESPN+ would carry the first three sessions of Big 12s (3/6 and 3/7). As of this morning (2/24), none of those links are listed.

Hopefully all 8 mats have links