J Trump

Nationals Suite Tickets

14 hours ago, mlbruem said:

Do you have info that the NCAA will let fans into the arena?

They are doing 4 tickets per wrestler and the suites. My suite is already paid and I have confirmation.

Just now, lu_alum said:

What is your source of information?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A D1 Coach on the 4 per wrestler and on the suites the Enterprise Center Premium sales team.  I already have my suite purchased and paid for. 

On 2/23/2021 at 9:32 AM, J Trump said:

A D1 Coach on the 4 per wrestler and on the suites the Enterprise Center Premium sales team.  I already have my suite purchased and paid for. 

I also purchased  suite tickets but heard the news from coach, 4 tics per athlete and no other tics will be available. It was to late to get ahold of Meg on the sales team to confirm  that suite tics were ok. But you have? Because the fine print says no refunds unless championships are cancelled. Which I don't think they could get away with selling then not allowing you entrance to event. 

1 hour ago, J Trump said:

Suite tickets are okay it allows them to be right at the 25% with the 4 tickets per wrestler. 

Scan_20210226

Not sure I got this copy/ paste or not but it say big 10 will not have any fans and sadly it is also the case for NCAA'S, only allowing qualifiers up to 4 tics and as of now no other tickets will be for sale. So this came out late yesterday, if you haven't been in touch with enterprise center to confirm I would get on it as I am.

3 hours ago, silver said:

I just got off the phone with sales rep and suite tics are totally separate from ncaa tics so suite tics are good to go

Which seems crazy from a covid standpoint, a full siute is worse than folks spread out in individual seats. 

The 25% thing is gone I believe then? Or J Trump have you had contact with them with this late info?

NCAA’s announcement regarding capacity stated up to 25%, which includes athletes, coaches/staff, officials, event staff, security, press, etc. I did some back-of-the-envelope calculations (19,250 * 25% = 4,815 inside the arena) and figured there might a chance for about 1,600 fans as general admission.

56 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

NCAA’s announcement regarding capacity stated up to 25%, which includes athletes, coaches/staff, officials, event staff, security, press, etc. I did some back-of-the-envelope calculations (19,250 * 25% = 4,815 inside the arena) and figured there might a chance for about 1,600 fans as general admission.

But the announcement from coaches states that only 4 tics per wrestler and no other tickets will be sold. 

But the announcement from coaches states that only 4 tics per wrestler and no other tickets will be sold. 

Makes sense. I’ve been waiting for the official announcement, so PrimeSports can issue a refund (NCAA Experience) for the second year in a row.

From what I understand...

• It is 4 tickets per wrestler - obviously for their family/friends/supporters.
  • No general admin tickets or otherwise will be sold to the general public.
  • The suite tickets are available through booster-clubs and the like - not off the street public purchase.