J Trump

Nationals Suite Tickets

43 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:
  • The suite tickets are available through booster-clubs and the like - not off the street public purchase.

If I am not mistaken, the suite tickets are not through the booster club allotments  but rather are for public purchase.  

With that being said, the suites are reserved far in advance.  You just can’t decide to acquire a suite a few months before the event.

48 minutes ago, Show_Me said:

If I am not mistaken, the suite tickets are not through the booster club allotments  but rather are for public purchase.  

With that being said, the suites are reserved far in advance.  You just can’t decide to acquire a suite a few months before the event.

My mistake - I wasn't as clear as I should have been.

When I posted "booster-clubs and the like", I was NOT referring to "booster club allotments"

I WAS referring to those "in the loop" in advance of most general wrestling fans, and were involved in negotiating suite tickets before most here even knew there would be an option that was in addition to the 4x per wrestler. (And, as the thread indicates, most were not aware.)

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

From what I understand...

• It is 4 tickets per wrestler - obviously for their family/friends/supporters.
  • No general admin tickets or otherwise will be sold to the general public.
  • The suite tickets are available through booster-clubs and the like - not off the street public purchase.

I have been on the waiting list for 2 years through the enterprise center no booster club stuff, been that way for 15 years now, that i've done it and yes some years you maybe can scalp a suite tic out front.

some years (not many) you may scalp one or two.

On 2/26/2021 at 1:58 AM, silver said:

I also purchased  suite tickets but heard the news from coach, 4 tics per athlete and no other tics will be available. It was to late to get ahold of Meg on the sales team to confirm  that suite tics were ok. But you have? Because the fine print says no refunds unless championships are cancelled. Which I don't think they could get away with selling then not allowing you entrance to event. 

On 2/26/2021 at 9:55 AM, JayL573 said:

How many do you have left?

1 minute ago, Husker_Du said:

wait. you had a suite, sold all the tickets on here and then bought another suite and are selling all the tickets on here? 

Well not quite, based on last couple posts looked like still had 4 or 5 left in first suite.  Given ticket recall for regular seats, something smells fishy.  

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Well not quite, based on last couple posts looked like still had 4 or 5 left in first suite.  Given ticket recall for regular seats, something smells fishy.  

Page one should clear this up...

3 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

ctwait. you had a suite, sold all the tickets on here and then bought another suite and are selling all the tickets on here? 

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Actually had people with interest who got back to me after the first suite filled and was able to get the one right next to the first one so decided to do it.