Sign in to follow this  
moveurfeet32

Just BS

At weigh ins Maryland says they won't wrestle...Theres a reason Maryland is Horrible and Coach Clemson sucks!..Rutgers had a back up guy test positive at 9am and sent him back to NJ...The whole team trained all day at Maryland...And then at weigh ins they pulled out...Coach Clemson is a Loser and will Never be able to lead a B1G Program!

Edited by moveurfeet32

5 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Maryland let every other Rutgers wrestler in their building at 3 pm to train with no issue...They go to scale and The Worst Program in The B1G at 5pm says they don't want to wrestle..Coach Clemson is a CLOWN 

2 minutes ago, moveurfeet32 said:

Maryland let every other Rutgers wrestler in their building at 3 pm to train with no issue...They go to scale and The Worst Program in The B1G at 5pm says they don't want to wrestle..Coach Clemson is a CLOWN 

But above, put out by Rutgers, says "out of an abundance of caution" says nothing about a circus.  

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

But above, put out by Rutgers, says "out of an abundance of caution" says nothing about a circus.  

Because a lawsuit is always pending.  

6 minutes ago, Gantry said:

Clemsen said  he didn't know about the positive test until 4:15pm

Thats a Lie..Not even a question..Not surprised the guy was ready to take another beating and go 0-8..Worst Coach in B1G History...Guys a CLOWN!

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Hmm. Maybe Cael shouldn't want those extra matches with RU. 

He should reach out to Clemson and see Ben if they'll do em.

Notifying after 4 PM is a trashy thing to do when you knew at 9 AM.  I wouldn't be surprised to see the B1G take punitive measures against whoever kept their mouths shut.

2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Notifying after 4 PM is a trashy thing to do when you knew at 9 AM.  I wouldn't be surprised to see the B1G take punitive measures against whoever kept their mouths shut.

My comment is unrelated to Clemson's timing on backing out. RU seems to have had a guy test positive. Out of an abundance of caution maybe PSU should skip rolling with their wrestlers. 

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

My comment is unrelated to Clemson's timing on backing out. RU seems to have had a guy test positive. Out of an abundance of caution maybe PSU should skip rolling with their wrestlers. 

I agree.  If Penn State needs the matches Cael should reach out to Maryland to see if their starters would like some extra matches.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

There was a positive test at 9am with a RU backup and Maryland let RU know then...RU sent guy home..Theres not any question about that...Clemson is over his head in the B1G and theres a reason they are not competitive...Be shocked if he ever wins a B1G dual before they can him!

25 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

What time do you think Maryland knew about positive test on a back up? The only Trash is Maryland and their crummy Program!  Coach Clemsen is horrible and would struggle leading a HS Program in Northeast Pa!

Edited by moveurfeet32

Somebody remind me who this Coach Clemson is...unless he's referring to either Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney, or Maryland head wrestling coach Alex Clemsen, I'm utterly stumped.

And knowing darned well who the latter is, he's a lot of things, but none of them have been mentioned by Mr. moveurfeet32 on this message board in the last hour and change.

Edited by SetonHallPirate

6 minutes ago, SetonHallPirate said:

Somebody remind me who this Coach Clemson is...unless he's referring to either Clemson head football coach Dabo Swinney, or Maryland head wrestling coach Alex Clemsen, I'm utterly stumped.

And knowing darned well who the latter is, he's a lot of things, but none of them have been mentioned by Mr. moveurfeet32 on this message board in the last hour and change.

Haha.  I blocked that clown when he started spewing toxic trash a week or two ago.

You're better off, Pirate.  He adds zero value to anything.  Ever.  At all.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Haha.  I blocked that clown when he started spewing toxic trash a week or two ago.

You're better off, Pirate.  He adds zero value to anything.  Ever.  At all.

And what do you add value to this site? You are full of yourself!

1 minute ago, SetonHallPirate said:

And I just helped start your second 1,000...

I'd react in kind, but I seem to be out.

I just upgraded to VIP4 last week.  They told me I'd get 40 a day.  Not true.