Sign in to follow this  
treep2000

Holy Crap! Been a While!

It's taken me MONTHs to get my account back after having been locked out.  Good lord that was difficult.  Would love to know if there's a way to contact the Administrator to request assistance the next time that happens.  It was fine following along all these MONTHS, but damn, that was the least user-friendly process i've gone through.  

Password reset emails would never make it to my email account, and thus, i was locked in this vicious cycle of not being able to log in.  

Looking forward to rejoining the chatter. 

Treep2000

2 hours ago, treep2000 said:

It's taken me MONTHs to get my account back after having been locked out.  Good lord that was difficult.  Would love to know if there's a way to contact the Administrator to request assistance the next time that happens.  It was fine following along all these MONTHS, but damn, that was the least user-friendly process i've gone through.  

Password reset emails would never make it to my email account, and thus, i was locked in this vicious cycle of not being able to log in.  

Looking forward to rejoining the chatter. 

Treep2000

Since you have been gone,  Tom Brady participated in take your son to work day 2/7/21,  the same people get threads ended, Iowa had to forfeit against Wisconsin ending Spencer Lee's undefeated season, the allocations are unfair, getting 4 matches to get an at-large is the most confusing guideline since a reverse vasectomy and Cinnabon returned without paying his debt- Tbar will remind you. 

2 hours ago, Idaho said:

Since you have been gone,  Tom Brady participated in take your son to work day 2/7/21,  the same people get threads ended, Iowa had to forfeit against Wisconsin ending Spencer Lee's undefeated season, the allocations are unfair, getting 4 matches to get an at-large is the most confusing guideline since a reverse vasectomy and Cinnabon returned without paying his debt- Tbar will remind you. 

Aaaaaah. All caught up! Thanks.