Chrissn2001

Pat McAfee Respecting the Cauliflower Ear

The brilliance on both sides in that video is staggering:  a global pandemic... literally rolling around in urine/beer/whatever else..  getting face broken for no good reason...  catching a horrible civil suit for breaking some dude's face for no good reason...everything caught on cell phones...

Everyone in that room needs to rethink their priorities. 

8 hours ago, matts1w said:

The brilliance on both sides in that video is staggering:  a global pandemic... literally rolling around in urine/beer/whatever else..  getting face broken for no good reason...  catching a horrible civil suit for breaking some dude's face for no good reason...everything caught on cell phones...

Everyone in that room needs to rethink their priorities. 

Everyone in that room is dead drunk.

I remember a story from the 80's involving an All American OU football player (Mark Hutson I think, he was a big Offensive Lineman) and a Cowboy wrestler (Tom Erekson, I think?). Anyway I guess the wrestler was a bouncer and some OU football players were acting like asses, so he went to toss out Hutson. They ended up scrapping and the football player got the worst of it. 

I don't think some football players understand that football is not a martial art.