bnwtwg

Matteo Pelicone

@Blue Dragons - I’ve actually noticed your persona on here has been pretty tame (relatively speaking) recently.  Totally get your interest in promoting, and defending your son.  That said, the past history of interactions causes many to want to tear into you, and dump on your son to get to you (and him I’m sure).  I hope you see that no matter how hard you restrain yourself, people here will want to egg you on and get under your skin.  Think about taking a break from these haunts.  May be better for all around.  The constant antagonism and vitriol can’t result in happy days.

Unless of course stoking some of this kurfluffle (sp?) is your goal.  If so ... so be it!

10 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

Bumping up after a ten month layoff, giving up 13 pounds, taking a 2-1 match with 15 seconds left against an Olympic silver medalist and World silver and bronze medalist...wow!

He needs to learn how to generate offense. Can’t win consistently if you don’t have solid leg attacks.  

7 hours ago, AnklePicker said:

He needs to learn how to generate offense. Can’t win consistently if you don’t have solid leg attacks.  

He needs to learn a new vocation.  Real wrestling isn’t going to pay the bills for an above-average talent like him.

59 minutes ago, Sstern said:

He needs to learn a new vocation.  Real wrestling isn’t going to pay the bills for an above-average talent like him.

He would seem a natural fo MMA. But he's pretty old, isn't he? May be too late to make the switch (tho I have no idea if others have done so at his age. I also don't know his age, but think he is late 20s.)

20 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

PD3 will break Zahid in half; he's way too strong.  $100 your boy hasn't even qualified for the Trials. :)

Sorry, smart guy.  Zahid qualified for the trials by being the 2019 Senior Nationals champion at 86kg.

He would seem a natural fo MMA. But he's pretty old, isn't he? May be too late to make the switch (tho I have no idea if others have done so at his age. I also don't know his age, but think he is late 20s.)
Yeah he's 28 I think. He would be a great fit for lower level MMA to make some money. He's at an MMA gym right now. Obviously being up there with the bigger boys he'd have to learn to give and take a punch, but hell a Bellator stint (just on "World Team Member Rep" alone) would at least put some $$$ in his pocket.

2 hours ago, CA_Wrestler said:

Sorry, smart guy.  Zahid qualified for the trials by being the 2019 Senior Nationals champion at 86kg.

I was referring to his own son.  If he can prove that he's Zahid's father then I'll gladly pay him. 

11 minutes ago, jp157 said:

After all that hype you had the weight and layoff excuses ready to go

Facts aren't excuses, they're facts. Extremely happy with his wrestling in Italy. Only wish the doctor would have let him wrestle two more matches. 2-1 vs a 3x world medalist after a ten month layoff and giving up 13 pounds. Yeah, he'll ready in Texas.

Edited by Blue Dragons

16 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Facts aren't excuses, they're facts. Extremely happy with his wrestling in Italy. Only wish the doctor would have let him wrestle two more matches. 2-1 vs a 3x world medalist after a ten month layoff and giving up 13 pounds. Yeah, he'll ready in Texas.

You were hyping it up. Telling us he was ready and “jumping rope”. And he’ll gain multiple pounds of muscle in a month or two? Hmmm. 
Interesting. 

It’s obvious you had the excuses ready to go

6 hours ago, Sstern said:

Hmmm, with all of the wrestlers to choose from, I wonder why KJ would choose a merely "above-average" talent to fly out to the OTC to prepare Cox for his Final X matches with Nickal?  Think about that for a moment you freaking tool.

7 minutes ago, jp157 said:

You were hyping it up. Telling us he was ready and “jumping rope”. And he’ll gain multiple pounds of muscle in a month or two? Hmmm. 
Interesting. 

It’s obvious you had the excuses ready to go

He wrestled up you idiot.

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Name one bigger or stronger. None of them will go upper body with Downey...they know better.

well, perhaps he should have focused on men's wrestling instead of the leg grabbing women's style...

of course, that did not work out so well for him last time he tried it either...

30 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Name one bigger or stronger. None of them will go upper body with Downey...they know better.

Why would they wrestle precisely how he needs them to so he stands more than a fart's chance in a $HlT storm at scoring points?