bnwtwg

Matteo Pelicone

52 minutes ago, Scorenomore said:

I know I am getting ahead of myself but I’m starting to think McKenna will be our rep at 65.  I would not be surprised if he wins this and beats Bajrang in the process.  

I’d be completely shocked. Stylistically he may be able to beat Yianni 2/10, but he beats Zain 1/100 at best

I’d be completely shocked. Stylistically he may be able to beat Yianni 2/10, but he beats Zain 1/100 at best
Yessir... He's super solid against foreign competition and a big threat to Yainni.... Has literally nothing for JO or The Train though....
Great guy to have on the depth chart but he makes the team about as often as Eireman does

14 hours ago, Mphillips said:

Every year like clockwork. Never been any different.

true, it just seems like there is becoming less events to choose from with all these live streaming platforms coming along. 

14 minutes ago, DuckFor2 said:

true, it just seems like there is becoming less events to choose from with all these live streaming platforms coming along. 

UWW events coming up. More live streaming the better, right?

On 2/27/2021 at 4:55 AM, nhs67 said:

in the scenario for Graff I read it as 57 is too far, too low and 65 is too far, too high.  I would prefer him to go 65 in that scenario then than 57.  I know Graff was #3 on our ladder for 57kg back in 2016, but he was on the other side of 30 then.

Yup, I meant this is Graff's first freestyle entry since Worlds.  And yes, and largely due to the new weigh-in rules, I think his 57 days are over.

Given he hasn't made a test run competing at a different weight and that he is competing in this tournament at 61kg, my guess is Graff is going to focus on winning 61kg at Worlds in Norway in October.  That weight is perfect for him and seems like there would be an advantage to target that weight all along rather than be coming off of a cut or having to cut back down from 65kg months before.  

On 2/24/2021 at 8:46 AM, JBluegill133 said:

Not trying to stir the pot but I saw Mineo tweeted about Pat Downey giving usawrestling an ultimatum to let him compete or he would start airing out some dirty laundry.....No clue about any truth behind this though...

Mineo is a wanna be who's just trying to be relevant by hanging onto jocks.   

3 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Mineo is a wanna be who's just trying to be relevant by hanging onto jocks.   

as ridiculous as you portray yourself here, we can at least agree on the fact that there might not be a bigger jack ass in wrestling than mineo...

5 minutes ago, gimpeltf said:

You tell me. When I posted- it was. Simple statement of fact. I didn't care one way or the other and still don't.

Just keep on following and commenting.  PD3 loves the haters as well.  Their money spends just as well. 

8 minutes ago, LJB said:

as ridiculous as you portray yourself here, we can at least agree on the fact that there might not be a bigger jack ass in wrestling than mineo...

It's you all who portray yourselves as ridiculous.  You are all a bunch of know-it-alls, hypocrites, slanderous peasants. 

Just now, Blue Dragons said:

Trust me, I'm not. 

i can almost guarantee there is no one on this bbs that would want you any other way...

in this namby pamby era we live in, having someone like you to play with is a breath of fresh air...

1 minute ago, nom said:

The two of you are like two peas in a pod.  Grizzled, ornery, impolite, and egotistical peas .... but still, cut from the same cloth.  It’s cute!

We'll take the grizzled and ornery, but the impoliteness is merely fighting fire with fire, and you're confusing confident and cocky with egotistical.  But, other than that, you're pretty much spot on. Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, nom said:

The two of you are like two peas in a pod.  Grizzled, ornery, impolite, and egotistical peas .... but still, cut from the same cloth.  It’s cute!

clearly, you don't know what egotistical means...

but...

thanks for playing!!!