bnwtwg

Matteo Pelicone

12 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

I wouldn't care if your son won an NCAA title for the college I graduated from. He's a trashy, classless person who obviously takes after his father. Fortunately he's not good enough to make a world or Olympic team for this country (try North Korea?) unless it's by default. Also with all the dodging of criminal complaints and arrest warrants, not to mention the hours spent posting on social media, where does he find the time to train? 

USA wrestling will benefit greatly once this cancerous mass of a person is disassociated from us. The sooner the better. It sounds like he's going to be done with wrestling after he loses at the Olympic trials so that can't come soon enough.

You are not only classless, but you're also a wannabe.  News flash, he's already made his country's World Team, and he's about to make it's Olympic Team, as well.  It's ironic how the senior level coaches that know him well all like him, but keyboard tough guys like you think you know him.  What else is funny is that you wouldn't have the stones to get into the cage with him, but hide behind your keyboard like the coward you are and trash talk him.  What a pathetic human being you are. 

Meanwhile all brackets are released. JB and Chamizo could meet in the final, but I guess somebody will forfeit 
I think they'll wrestle..... with limited mat time cause of covid I think they'll appreciate top flight competition.
The rest of the brackets are mostly boring.
Mckenna vs Bajrang
And
Zahid vs Erdin both look likely so that's a positive.
I'll tune in either way. Let's gooooo

Amine has the winner of Chamizo and a Kazahk for his first at 74kg.

Finesilver has a Turk round 1.  Will the Turk forfeit?

If Finesilver wins he has the winner of Gomez and an Indian.

JB has Kaisanov of Kazahk for his first.

Just now, spladle08 said:

I think they'll wrestle..... with limited mat time cause of covid I think they'll appreciate top flight competition.
The rest of the brackets are mostly boring.
Mckenna vs Bajrang
And
Zahid vs Erdin both look likely so that's a positive.
I'll tune in either way. Let's gooooo

Zahid 10-0 blanked him in the first at this tournament last year.

4 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

You are not only classless, but you're also a wannabe.  News flash, he's already made his country's World Team, and he's about to make it's Olympic Team, as well.  It's ironic how the senior level coaches that know him well all like him, but keyboard tough guys like you think you know him.  What else is funny is that you wouldn't have the stones to get into the cage with him, but hide behind your keyboard like the coward you are and trash talk him.  What a pathetic human being you are. 

Good projection there.  Just accept how worthless you are, Mr. Clowney.  You are living through your son.

What will your excuse be when your spawn doesn't have a winning record this weekend? 

4 hours ago, Housebuye said:

Hey man. Maybe bashing someone’s kid to their father isn’t a good thing to do. What were you hoping to accomplish? 

Exactly, these ***holes think they can say whatever they want about someone's kid and expect no backlash.  I would bet money they're all Democrats. 

Zahid 10-0 blanked him in the first at this tournament last year.
Yeah I remember that I'm hoping for another dominant performance. It would really strengthen my interest in Zahid vs DT....
It's on YouTube I'm pretty sure .. I remember thinking "I wouldn't expect this result if they wrestled again" the way I remember it everything Zahid hit worked.

Just now, nhs67 said:

Good projection there.  Just accept how worthless you are, Mr. Clowney.  You are living through your son.

What will your excuse be when your spawn doesn't have a winning record this weekend? 

I'll be in TX next month if you care to see just how worthless I am.  I'll be the one wearing the black Pat Downey WORLD TEAM MEMBER shirt, so I'll be very easy to find.  And, you can kiss my *** when he wins the tournament this weekend. OK?

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Exactly, these ***holes think they can say whatever they want about someone's kid and expect no backlash.  I would bet money they're all Democrats. 

This is classic...you tried to rip on Democrats....to a Democrat!!  LOL!!!!

1 minute ago, Blue Dragons said:

I'll be in TX next month if you care to see just how worthless I am.  I'll be the one wearing the black Pat Clowney WORLD TEAM MEMBER shirt, so I'll be very easy to find.  And, you can kiss my *** when he wins the tournament this weekend. OK?

Fify

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Sigh. Can we leave out no true Scotsman fallacies today. Especially because I’m losing my respect for the “tuff ness” of either party for varying reasons....

Can’t we just.. get along.. ;(

They drew first blood. I'm not going anywhere. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Hope to see you in TX. 

So you want me to book a ticket to TX just to tune you up?  Gtfoh, Clowney.

PM me next time you come to Miami to see your son lose on the regional scene.

If JB and Chamizo navigate to the finals, I don't think Chamizo wrestles.
I think he'll have secured the #1 seed by then yeah?
Yeah I'm not sure how seeding works in this extended year but I'm 99% sure he is the "1".
For some reason I think they'll roll-it. They haven't wrestled each other in a minute, and the forfeiting hasn't been like a habitual thing. Gimme Chamizo 5-5

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Finesilver has a Turk round 1.  Will the Turk forfeit?

Is Finesilver representing Israel? I thought Iran was the only country whose athletes had to forfiet to Israelis?

3 hours ago, dman115 said:

Another case of someone focusing on the person that responds versus the person who starts it all.  I never understood that mentality...

The PD's deserve whatever they get because that is truly what they are looking for...the argument, the controversy, the back and forth, the "look at me" syndrome, etc.

I’m not defending PD3 or PD2. 

I will never try to get a rise out of a parent by bashing their kid. They could mock my family and I still wont do that, because bashing someone’s kid to their parent is wrong. It doesn’t accomplish anything positive. 

I had zero problem with PD3 getting his membership suspended. I disagree with him on quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, Blue Dragons said:

Well I’m a Dem, so not sure your generalizations are warranted.