bnwtwg

Matteo Pelicone

3 minutes ago, Jim L said:

Is Finesilver representing Israel? I thought Iran was the only country whose athletes had to forfiet to Israelis?

He is representing Israel. Only Iran forfeits to Israel. 

Turkey and Israel are frenemies. They do a fair amount of trade and Israelis used to travel there for work and vacation regularly.

4 minutes ago, Jim L said:

Is Finesilver representing Israel? I thought Iran was the only country whose athletes had to forfiet to Israelis?

I thought it was all or most of the IOC.

Abounader had to forfeit for Lebanon to Israel at 2019 Worlds.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

IOC? 

I forgot about Abounader. Is he still repping Lebanon.  Seems like that is reason enough to move on.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Lebanon is an Iranian proxy in many ways via Hezbollah (this isn’t controversial or a political opinion). 

Turkey is a mostly Sunni nation

Israel and Turkey compete against each other somewhat often in sports. It won’t be an issue, unless something has dramatically changed since 2019

Just now, Housebuye said:

Lebanon is an Iranian proxy in many ways via Hezbollah (this isn’t controversial or a political opinion). 

Turkey is a mostly Sunni nation

Israel and Turkey compete against each other somewhat often in sports. It won’t be an issue, unless something has dramatically changed since 2019

Good.  It's tough to follow it all.  Wasn't there an Israeli that won an Olympic gold with four forfeits?

4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

So you want me to book a ticket to TX just to tune you up?  Gtfoh, Clowney.

PM me next time you come to Miami to see your son lose on the regional scene.

Your wonder boys ain't ready for this.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMDGxlHstik/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'll be sure to DM you the next time I visit PD3 in Deerfield Beach.  We'll be at Sanford MMA.  I'm sure you could Google it. I would love to get my hands on you.

Edited by Blue Dragons

3 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Your wonder boys ain't ready for this.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMDGxlHstik/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'll be sure to DM you the next time I visit PD3 in Deerfield Beach.  We'll be at Sanford MMA.  I'm sure you could Google it. I would love to get my hands on you.

I know where he's at.  I know who he's been working with.  Don't you worry yourself none, Mr. Clowney.

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I know where he's at.  I know who he's been working with.  Don't you worry yourself none, Mr. Clowney.

Ah, but you're too much of a p***y to stop by and say this s**t to his face.  Keep working that keyboard, Mr. Big Stuff. LMAO  He would whip your ***. 

Edited by Blue Dragons

He’s been training with some people I’ve never heard of, at an MMA gym.

Meanwhile, David Taylor is rolling with Kyle Snyder, Dake, Varner, Bo, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Blue Dragons said:

Ah, but you're too much of a p***y to stop by and say this s**t to his face.  Keep working that keyboard, Mr. Big Stuff. LMAO

I'm saying it to you from my keyboard, Mr. Clowney.  Can't fight your own fights now?  Calling in your boy?  Didn't realize my words hurt you so much.

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I'm saying it to you from my keyboard, Mr. Clowney.  Can't fight your own fights now?  Calling in your boy?  Didn't realize my words hurt you so much.

Oh, no.  I'm saying you're a coward because you wouldn't say this s**t to his face, AND, I'm saying that we would both beat your a**.  And to think, you're only a one hour drive away and you could get all of this off your chest in person.  But it's best you keep your sorry **s at home and save your medical insurance deductible. 

Edited by Blue Dragons

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Did you happen to wrestle in college in the SE US?

Oh, no.  I'm saying you're a coward because you wouldn't say this s**t to his face, AND, I'm saying that we would both beat your a**. 

In any case, I apologize for my words hurting you so greatly, Mr. Clowney.  I do hope you're able to sleep tonight.

Oh, no.  I'm saying you're a coward because you wouldn't say this s**t to his face, AND, I'm saying that we would both beat your a**. 

Have you had an amateur mma career none of us have heard about?

1 minute ago, jp157 said:

Did you happen to wrestle in college in the SE US?

Negatory, Spiderman.  Unfortunately once you get past the H.S. level down here all the kids go out of state.  There are some okay club programs down here, but it just isn't the same as the the midwest/east coast.