bnwtwg

Matteo Pelicone

3 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

So, you want me to pay $100 if he wins matches but doesn't make the team?   You might want to rethink that. And while you're scratching your head on that, maybe, just maybe, you can show a little respect to PD3's new training partners. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMDGtSsD8y1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Man, did you see that pic of PD3 jumping rope in Italy.  He can smell the fear in Zahid, Hall, and Martin.  He's going to bring that Baltimore savage heat to Texas.  I honesty wish that you had the intestinal fortitude to get to Texas for the Trials, because 86kg is going to have at least SEVEN D1 National Champs...many of them being multiple time winners and Hodge Trophy recipients.  It will be the toughest tournament in his 23 year span of wrestling.  Hey, we're all Americans and wrestling fans.  You can't hate PD3 all you want.  But I guarantee you that if you got to really know him, you would fall in love with him.  Until then, happy keyboarding fingers.

Okay so skating around the bet.

That shows a lot of confidence in your spawn there, OG.

3 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Thanks, but I meant a list of upcoming matches.

Ok, if you select a weight and then press results you can see all the upcoming matches for that weight. 

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/event/matteo-pellicone-0?tab=results&weight-category=a5c8b1a4-7b4f-11eb-929b-080027c03e17

https://unitedworldwrestling.org/event/matteo-pellicone-0?tab=results&weight-category=a63307de-7b4f-11eb-929b-080027c03e17

At 97kg Hayden Zillmer fell to Karimi 6-3 in his first match 6-3.  He will wrestle for bronze.

Moore has won two straight to make the finals against Karimi.

At 125 Nelson lost to Dhesi 5-0 and has since won every other match of his round robin.

Dhesi now faces a Kazahk that Nelson beat 14-4, but has otherwise won his other two.  I don't know how tiebreaker goes, but if it goes off classification points, as they currently stand:

Nelson 4

Dhesi 3

Batir 1

If that is how it goes and Batir wins via techfall and Dhesi does not score, Batir(5), Nelson(4), Dhesi(3).  If Dhesi scores in a techfall loss, Batir(5), Dhesi(4), Nelson(4).

If Batir wins via decision and shuts Dhesi out, Nelson(4) takes 1st, Batir(4) 2nd, Dhesi(3) 3rd.

If Batir wins via decision and Dhesi scores points it is a four way tie at 4 match points.  Not sure what happens there, but Nelson would either win due to 14 points in his techfall win or take 3rd due to his 5-0 zero point loss.

21 hours ago, Housebuye said:

I’m not defending PD3 or PD2. 

I will never try to get a rise out of a parent by bashing their kid. They could mock my family and I still wont do that, because bashing someone’s kid to their parent is wrong. It doesn’t accomplish anything positive. 

I had zero problem with PD3 getting his membership suspended. I disagree with him on quite a bit. 

I hear what you are saying...I agree I wouldn't ever bash a dudes kid...no matter how much he deserves it...but what I was saying is, he DEFINITELY deserves whatever return fire he gets is all.  Didn't say I would return the same fire as others, just rather he has it coming and all of this could be avoided if he wasn't such a self-centered-look at me-wannabe internet tough guy.

So Dhesi gets 11-0 techfalled by Batir.  I'll need someone to explain placement to me.

1st-Dhesi

Beat Nelson 5-0, lost to Batir 11-0

Match points: 3 for, 4 against.

2nd-Nelson

Beat Batir 14-4, lost to Dhesi 5-0

Match points: 4 for, 4 against

3rd-Batir

Beat Dhesi 11-0, lost to Nelson 14-4.

Match points: 5 for, 4 against

Anyone familiar care to explain?

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

So Dhesi gets 11-0 techfalled by Batir.  I'll need someone to explain placement to me.

1st-Dhesi

2nd-Nelson

3rd-Batir

It is a classic love triangle.  All three have success, but there is never a true winner. 

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

1st-Dhesi

2nd-Nelson

3rd-Batir

They decided to rochambeau for the gold medal?

McKenna wins 6-3 nd gets Bajrang next.

Finesilver loses to Turkey 5-2. 

Burroughs, Chamizo, Gomez all win.  Chamizo had a tough match with Amine.  Gomez faces Chamizo and winner faces Burroughs(he has the Indian that Dake threw to Neptune at thr Cup s couple years ago).

Hall pins Martin after being up 8-2.

McFadden loses R1 of the Round Robin 3-2.

Edited by nhs67

Hall V Martin

P1

Hall the agressor.  Martin on the clock.  Point Hall.  Hall the agressor still.  In in his 2nd deep shot.  Has Martin lifted a bit and initiates a roll.  2 points for both.  End of period.  Could see that as 2 for Hall and none for Martin.  3-2 Hall after one with Martin showing a lot of respect and Hall being the clear agressor thus far.

P2

Wait.  Martin is challenging the score for some stupid reason.  Says it should be 2-2.  Failed challenge.  Hall up 4-2.  Stupid challenge.

P2

Martin showing much more aggression here swapping away at Hall's feet a few times.  Hall hits a blast double for four and holds him there for about 15 seconds.  Pin.  Hall PINS Martin in about 4:00 minutes while up 8-2.

Hall controlled every bit of that match.