Sign in to follow this  
lu1979

ACC Brackets on FLO 197

15 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

Flo has posted ACC brackets - I noticed that at 197 NC State has Nick Reenan listed in the bracket.  Does anyone have any insight on this?  What happened with Trumble?  Was there a wrestle off? Any Info would be appreciated.

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6897273-2021-acc-championship-seeds-brackets

Wrestleoff determined the spot

Borst gets the nod over Catka and Smeltzer over Andy Smith for VT. Burnett starts at 149 for Pitt instead of Kemerer. Have to think Kemerer is unavailable as Burnett is 1-3 this year. Heilmann over Hernandez at 133 for UNC. 

14 hours ago, Show_Me said:

Surprises me.

From what I’ve heard out of the UNC room, Heilmann and Hernandez had a series of wrestle offs this past week to determine the spot. I was surprised as well, but I think Heilmann has taken over the 133 spot and won’t look back. He showed very well against Philippi in a loss and then beat Louie Hayes the following week. I feel bad for Hernandez, but wrestling is the greatest sport for allowing anyone to challenge you for a spot and beat you man to man for it.