Jimmy Cinnabon

Kyle "The Lion Tamer" Dake

Dake is the best, most complete wrestler in the world right now.  That includes Sadulaev.  He's on such a high level right now that guys like Nolf and Joseph can't even get a whiff of him or move him out of position by an inch.  Not a single weakness in his game.  What a sight to behold.  

5 minutes ago, Frank_Rizzo said:

Dake is the best, most complete wrestler in the world right now.  That includes Sadulaev.  He's on such a high level right now that guys like Nolf and Joseph can't even get a whiff of him or move him out of position by an inch.  Not a single weakness in his game.  What a sight to behold.  

so...

you and kyle's mother put him about sadulaeuv...

duly noted...

17 minutes ago, Frank_Rizzo said:

Dake is the best, most complete wrestler in the world right now. 

Yet he is unlikely to make his own Olympic team and the guy who beats him will be a coinflip to win the title. 
I thought Chamizo would lose a close one (He almost actually won), I just knew that match would open the eyes of Dake Fans... but I was wrong
I swear he could Dake Bomb 5 soccer moms and the fact that JB isn't competing against those same moms somehow diminishes his abilities. 
There needs to be checking of one's self before wrecking one's self 

Edited by spladle08

7 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Yet he is unlikely to make his own Olympic team and the guy who beats him will be a coinflip to win the title. 
I thought Chamizo would lose a close one (He almost actually won), I just knew that match would open the eyes of Dake Fans... but I was wrong
I swear he could Dake Bomb 5 soccer moms and the fact that JB isn't competing against those same moms somehow diminishes his abilities. 

Sig bet?

I would say our 74kg is substantial less than a coin flip to win the Olympics since they likely have to win two matches which are essentially coin flips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say our 74kg is substantial less than a coin flip to win the Olympics since they likely have to win two matches which are essentially coin flips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's fair. I picked a coinflip to avoid people saying "hey hey hey who can't they beat"
But yes Russia, Chamizo, rest of field being decent.... Makes it a tough task. I'll give you 33%

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

Yeah its just a feeling. I thought taylor was gonna tech burroughs too

I think Burroughs can finish on Dake and Dake doesn’t attack enough on the highest level guys to get to Burroughs enough to win. If he gets to JB’s legs he will finish because he’s not great at defending but he knows if he misses JB’s go behinds and reattacks are so good it will keep him hesitant. Both are good at pushing guys out of bounds. Should be great. Can’t wait. 

I might have picked Burroughs in 2020. Now that it's another year later, I think Dake wins. My biggest hope is that both guys have the weight under control to a point that the cut doesn't play a role in the outcome.

I think Burroughs can finish on Dake and Dake doesn’t attack enough on the highest level guys to get to Burroughs enough to win. If he gets to JB’s legs he will finish because he’s not great at defending but he knows if he misses JB’s go behinds and reattacks are so good it will keep him hesitant. Both are good at pushing guys out of bounds. Should be great. Can’t wait. 
Correct. All day.
I think it plays out similar to previous matches. Oddly enough I feel like JB may win this more convincingly.
The narrative that KD is "studying" and "ready" for JB this time. Implies JB cares so little about being on top or is so lazy, that he hasn't paid attention to Dake.
Hope he hasn't forgotten about the chest wrap and high-c.
Blah I hate people. Again, I was hoping the Chamizo match would open people's eyes that beating Hasanov by a couple doesn't put you head and shoulders above somebody who's been pushed out by Sidakov in the final seconds twice.
Eh well, pumped for the match