Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Idaho

Pac 12 Brackets

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, RegularStalling said:

Wonder if Lipari is hurt. I did not expect to see Chlebove at 141.

I was wondering the same thing... Lipari was at #25 in the recent coaches rankings and has outperformed Chlebove.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RegularStalling said:

My picks: Courtney, McGee, Willits, Abas, Willits, Griffith, Truax, Belshay, Norfleet, Schultz

My picks:

125 - Courtney - Arizona State

133 - McGee - Arizona State

141 - Willits - Oregon State

149 - Lamer - Cal Poly

157 - Teemer - Arizona State

165 - Griffith - Stanford

174 - Truax - Cal Poly

184 - Belshay - Arizona State

197 - Norfleet - Arizona State

285 - Schultz - Arizona State

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bronco said:

My picks:

125 - Courtney - Arizona State

133 - McGee - Arizona State

141 - Willits - Oregon State

149 - Lamer - Cal Poly

157 - Teemer - Arizona State

165 - Griffith - Stanford

174 - Truax - Cal Poly

184 - Belshay - Arizona State

197 - Norfleet - Arizona State

285 - Schultz - Arizona State

This is a really weak year for the Pac.  I see only 5 or 6 of those guys making AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

This is a really weak year for the Pac.  I see only 5 or 6 of those guys making AA.

I think we could see as few as 4 or as many as 9-10. Very hard to gage due to the Big 10 only competing within conference. 

Edited by RegularStalling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RegularStalling said:

I think we could see as few as 4 or as many as 9-10. Very hard to gage due to the Big 10 only competing within conference. 

Who are the four you're thinking of?

The guys I had in mind were Courtney, McGee, A. Valencia, Griffith, Norfleet, and Schultz.  

I think you could also make a case for Teemer, Lamer, Abas, Truax, and Traxler.  

The rest of the guys are long shots to AA imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Idaho said:

I was wondering the same thing... Lipari was at #25 in the recent coaches rankings and has outperformed Chlebove.  

Mineo was going on about this on twitter saying he got a raw deal because Zeke is friends with Chlebove's dad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Mineo was going on about this on twitter saying he got a raw deal because Zeke is friends with Chlebove's dad.

Isn't this the second time Lipari "got a raw deal"?

Why didn't he just stay at Rider?  The second transfer to ASU never made sense to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

Who are the four you're thinking of?

The guys I had in mind were Courtney, McGee, A. Valencia, Griffith, Norfleet, and Schultz.  

I think you could also make a case for Teemer, Lamer, Abas, Truax, and Traxler.  

The rest of the guys are long shots to AA imo.

Virtual Lock: Griffith

Pretty Confident (At least 3 of the 4): Norfleet, Courtney, Schultz, McGee

With the right draw: Abas, Lamer, Valencia, Truax

Outside Chance: Teemer, Hunter Willits, Munoz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Mineo was going on about this on twitter saying he got a raw deal because Zeke is friends with Chlebove's dad.

If it is true and he did beat him three times to zero in wrestle offs, its definitely a raw deal. But I guess you run that risk when you come in to take a highly ranked recruits spot in the lineup. 

Edited by RegularStalling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RegularStalling said:

Virtual Lock: Griffith

Pretty Confident (At least 3 of the 4): Norfleet, Courtney, Schultz, McGee

With the right draw: Abas, Lamer, Valencia, Truax

Outside Chance: Teemer, Hunter Willits, Munoz

Good one...I forgot about Munoz.

Can't see either of the Willits coming close to the podium.  Grant is #15 at 141 and Hunter is ranked in the 20's at 157.

Not high on Traxler?  Too small for 285?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

Good one...I forgot about Munoz.

Can't see either of the Willits coming close to the podium.  Grant is #15 at 141 and Hunter is ranked in the 20's at 157.

Not high on Traxler?  Too small for 285?

See where you're coming from with Willits, I just included him because I feel like 157 is open season below #5 or #6, and he wrestles even the better guys pretty close. When it comes to Traxler I just think the lack of size is going to be too much for him to overcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

Good one...I forgot about Munoz.

Can't see either of the Willits coming close to the podium.  Grant is #15 at 141 and Hunter is ranked in the 20's at 157.

Not high on Traxler?  Too small for 285?

Hunter is 14 and nearly majored the 13 guy which doesn’t make sense as to why he is ranked lower.  He lost to #11 in OT and #8 by 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Idaho said:

Hunter is 14 and nearly majored the 13 guy which doesn’t make sense as to why he is ranked lower.  He lost to #11 in OT and #8 by 1. 

We will see how good he is at the Pac12 championships.  If he and Teemer meet in the finals, that will be a indication of where he is at.  If he loses to Teemer, safe to say that he will be a long shot for AA this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...