gallison

MAC Championships Thread

Wrestling has begun.  ESPN+ coverage doesn't begin till 3:30 this afternoon.  I checked Track Wrestling and they're showing results "after the match" but seems like no live scoring.  Anywhere I can get live scoring?

12 minutes ago, gallison said:

Wrestling has begun.  ESPN+ coverage doesn't begin till 3:30 this afternoon.  I checked Track Wrestling and they're showing results "after the match" but seems like no live scoring.  Anywhere I can get live scoring?

No dashboard on Track which stinks.  The MAC website shows 4 mats streaming but without mat assignments its futile as the live streams have no audio or graphics.

Edited by Show_Me

For some reason there's no dashboard, but if you click on the match number in the brackets, it does show the clock and the scoring.  There's also a mat assignment tab in the Hub on Track, which I've never seen before but it works.  O'Toole will be coming up on Mat 1.

Edited by XiXiTiger

5 minutes ago, XiXiTiger said:

For some reason there's no dashboard, but if you click on the match number in the brackets, it does show the clock and the scoring.  There's also a mat assignment tab on Track too, which I've never seen before but it works.  O'Toole will be coming up on Mat 1.

Good find.

Edit: yeah not sure why links to Track don't seem to work

Edited by 1032004

6 minutes ago, Crotalus said:
33 minutes ago, XiXiTiger said:
Surtin (Mizzou) just pinned the 3 seed Werner (LHU) at 125.  

What happened to Connor Brown?

I haven't seen it anywhere official, but heard in a couple places that Brown was injured in practice this week.  Bad luck this close to NCAAs.

Just now, Housebuye said:

His opponent is a true freshman who placed 2ns in NJ at 126 last year. 

it’s cool to see all of these true freshman  put out results

That's awesome. This is only my second year following wrestling, so I don't know many of the high school dudes yet.

9 minutes ago, DBHoops said:

A blown call at the end of the 184 semi hands Mizzou another finalist. 

Really close, but it looks like they were both out of bounds before the takedown.  Sucks for the Rider wrestler because Kent was totally gassed and would've eventually lost if there was more time.

Edited by XiXiTiger