If USAW wants to put the fans first then they will give us a Taylor/PD3 match round 1. I would also be willing to accept Nickal or Zahid but it would not be as fun.

MAKE CARDIO GREAT AGAIN!

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Congrats on no longer having him on a list of being ineligible due to sexual misconduct?

Oh, so wrong.  Was NOT for sexual misconduct.  Too bad you can't be sued for slander. 

29 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

Oh, so wrong.  Was NOT for sexual misconduct.  Too bad you can't be sued for slander. 

You can sue me for libel.

13 minutes ago, LJB said:

was nothing to do with sexual misconduct...

I didn't say it was.  But everybody on that list that was linked to is a suspension for sexual misconduct.  I didn't post the link.  I didn't even know there was a list.  Had no idea (or forgot) about Harry Lester, just read up on it.

Just now, VakAttack said:

I didn't say it was.  But everybody on that list that was linked to is a suspension for sexual misconduct.  I didn't post the link.  I didn't even know there was a list.  Had no idea (or forgot) about Harry Lester, just read up on it.

everyone on the permanently ineligible list is for sexual misconduct...

the interim suspension and and suspended list is a mixture of sexual and non-sexual...

i think it is important in this ridiculous society we find ourselves in where the accusation is only thing reported and used to ruin people's lives but never the recant or the innocence proven ever mentioned the we acknowledge it properly...

10 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

You can sue me for libel.

Yes, you did say it was.  Do you suffer from dementia as well as ignorance?

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

See, you said it.

Nope.  I said that you said he's back and then provided a link to a list of people banned for sexual misconduct, and his name wasn't on it.  You provided the list.  Where did you get your degree from again?

Edited by VakAttack

4 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Nope.  I said that you said he's back and then provided a link to a list of people banned for sexual misconduct, and his name wasn't on it.  You provided the list.  Where did you get your degree from again?

I see you didn't realize that you needed to scroll over to the Interim Membership Suspension section, which is where he was.  I can see how you were lead to your conclusion.  Anyway, for the record, it was for non-sexual reasons and primarily because of this cancel culture we now find ourselves in.   I think you already know where I got my degree. :)

Edited by Blue Dragons

3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

If USAW wants to put the fans first then they will give us a Taylor/PD3 match round 1. I would also be willing to accept Nickal or Zahid but it would not be as fun.

MAKE CARDIO GREAT AGAIN!

Would love to see this!!

Where do you guys realistically see PD3 being seeded in the 86 bracket?

43 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

Would love to see this!!

Where do you guys realistically see PD3 being seeded in the 86 bracket?

Depends if they seed the entire bracket. So far nine are qualified for OTT and one is J'Den Cox who is moving up to 97kg.

The following will unquestionably be seeded above PD3: David Taylor, Zahid Valencia, Alex Dieringer

Likely to be seeded above PD3: Bo Nickal, Gabe Dean* (not qualified but appears likely)

50-50: the guy who we all have to blame for this- Myles Martin. Downey has a h2h win within seeding criteria dates but Martin has recent domestic and international results while PD3 earned none

Seeded below PD3: Brett Pfarr, Sammy Brooks, 74/84/97 NCAA champs + last chance qualifiers specifically Hidley, Aaron Brooks, and Nate Jackson.

Do not be surprised when PD3 doesn't place top 8. He was a one-hit wonder when everyone vacated 86 prior to Taylor being injured.

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Congrats on no longer having him on a list of being ineligible due to sexual misconduct?

Holy sh!t that is a long list of sexual misconduct suspensions