5 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Wish I could get this drunk at lunch on a Tuesday and still have a job afterwards.  I am clearly in the wrong profession.

#2...better study up on that criteria, big shot. 

11 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

I am much more well informed than you think or you would lead others to believe. 

Not judging by anything you’ve posted… But hey, some weak willed people think I’m eagle testicle...

18 minutes ago, LJB said:

Not judging by anything you’ve posted… But hey, some weak willed people think I’m eagle testicle...

Well, maybe you'll change your opinion after the seeds are released. :)

2 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

And just like every Downey prediction you have made to date on this forum, do you think of those seeds are gonna happen like that pretty much proves my point…And just like every Downey prediction you have made to date on this forum, do you think of those seeds are gonna happen like that pretty much proves my point…

But again, baby… Don’t you go changiNG...

10 minutes ago, LJB said:

I promise I haven’t started drinking yet… Talk to text

I thought about it but eh it’s Tuesday and he’s entertaining sober 

8 minutes ago, jp157 said:

I thought about it but eh it’s Tuesday and he’s entertaining sober 

Oh… My light skin girl has several bottles of wine waiting for me… Sing me about 30 minutes and I may check back in...

8 minutes ago, LJB said:

Oh… My light skin girl has several bottles of wine waiting for me… Sing me about 30 minutes and I may check back in...

I’m saving the Jameson for later anyway 

57 minutes ago, Blue Dragons said:

#2...better study up on that criteria, big shot. 

You better there, squirt.  His loss to Ringer counts.  His match against Dean does not.

3 hours ago, Blue Dragons said:

I'm an honorable guy.  It's not a fair bet.  Keep your money. 

p.s. You can read into this whatever you want. 

What isn’t fair you coward

1 hour ago, Blue Dragons said:

Do you realize how lame it is that you keep dropping ":)"? 

If you are going to try to win arguments by pretending that you are a smug idiot at least up your game and drop ;) 

13 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Do you realize how lame it is that you keep dropping ":)"? 

If you are going to try to win arguments by pretending that you are a smug idiot at least up your game and drop ;) 

Why you gotta ruin watching him continue to do it and giving us a chuckle

Edited by jp157
Autocorrect

Just now, hammerlockthree said:

don't worry I have a feeling he is gonna double down.

Probably. But there is a slight chance he’ll stop and become moderately less amusing 

Say what you want about Dragon...you sort of, kind of, maybe have to give it to him for sticking in there when he is getting lamblasted by everyone on here.  Rightfully so I might add.  Oh yeah... :)

12 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You better there, squirt.  His loss to Ringer counts.  His match against Dean does not.

Dean has yet to qualify and the only reason I mentioned him is because some genius decided to seed him. :)  However, Downey's entire body of work and his undefeated national 2019 season trumps the one point pushout loss to Ringer.

#2 seed...let that sink-in. 

Edited by Blue Dragons

50 minutes ago, dman115 said:

Say what you want about Dragon...you sort of, kind of, maybe have to give it to him for sticking in there when he is getting lamblasted by everyone on here.  Rightfully so I might add.  Oh yeah... :)

Rightfully so? Why's that, because he voices his own opinion about seeding?  Dude, you're just another sheep who follows the crowd and can't think for himself. A very pathetic existence.

50 minutes ago, dman115 said:

Rightfully so? Why's that, because he voices his own opinion about seeding?  Dude, you're just another sheep who follows the crowd and can't think for himself. A very pathetic existence.

Hey now.. nothing wrong with sheep. 

But omg you are. like.. soooo unique. Like totes totally. I’m sure you’re super duper smart and get your info from such reputable sources as the Facebook and the YouTube. Like could you show us more of how smart you are??

And like oh my god. Like totally keep using those emojis and smiley faces. It makes looks totes totally smart :)

E582F151-67D2-42AF-BCFA-703DDBEBA55C.png

So what's the H2H look like for this weight? This is what I have so far. Who can help me complete it? This includes matches starting with the 2019 US Open, and I included Dean. Jackson has wrestled a ton of these guys but hasn't qualified yet (along with Dean). If someone has a list of his matchups, add that.

Wins listed - including any card or bracket. If they stepped on a mat, I'm listing it.
Brooks: Pfarr 3x
Dean: Nickal
Dieringer: Downey, Martin
Downey: Martin
Martin: Pfarr
Nickal: Dieringer
Pfarr:
Taylor: Dean, Martin
Valencia: Dieringer

1 hour ago, Blue Dragons said:

Dean has yet to qualify and the only reason I mentioned him is because some genius decided to seed him. :)  However, Downey's entire body of work and his undefeated national 2019 season trumps the one point pushout loss to Ringer.

#2 seed...let that sink-in. 

Then take my bet you coward. I will donate $50 to any non-profit of your choosing if Downey gets the #2 seed and I'll post the receipts on here for everyone to see with and declare "Blue Dragons was right and bnwtwg was wrong."

48 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Then take my bet you coward. I will donate $50 to any non-profit of your choosing if Downey gets the #2 seed and I'll post the receipts on here for everyone to see with and declare "Blue Dragons was right and bnwtwg was wrong."

I will match this, @Blue Dragons with the caveat that you match us as well when you lose the bet.