jerseychas

Where's BIG10 brackets?

7 minutes ago, jerseychas said:

Where is BIG10 brackets?  Have I missed something?  They wrestle in 5 days!!  Any idea why the braintrust at BIG hasn't finished this?

Because it's too early? EIWA did the first go round Monday night as preliminary. Usually no brackets until the day before.

1 hour ago, gimpeltf said:

Because it's too early? EIWA did the first go round Monday night as preliminary. Usually no brackets until the day before.

Remember the good old days when you found out what the seeds were (maybe) five weeks later when Amateur Wrestling News arrived in the mailbox?

Just now, jdalu75 said:

Remember the good old days when you found out what the seeds were (maybe) five weeks later when Amateur Wrestling News arrived in the mailbox?

The only wrestling rag I ever knew.  They even had AAU/USA kid results for FS/GR Nationals once in awhile. Straight to the back to look for your name. 

3 hours ago, ionel said:

All of iowa's wrestlers will be seeded #1 but they will all have bad draws. What else do you need to know?  

Really? I see 3 Iowa 1 seeds and that's it unless they put Eirman in, then it's 4.

Edited by Welcome1

15 hours ago, jerseychas said:

Where is BIG10 brackets?  Have I missed something?  They wrestle in 5 days!!  Any idea why the braintrust at BIG hasn't finished this?

An annual rite of passage :) 

12 hours ago, Welcome1 said:

Imagine tapping out against a one armed wrestler at HOME...TWICE

He was obviously hurt. It's no different from other wrestlers injury defaulting out like Rivera or even Nolf losing at Rutgers. Imagine being a forum troll judging and laughing at NCAA Division 1 wrestlers. What team did you wrestle for? 

Edited by Daybreak

33 minutes ago, Daybreak said:

He was obviously hurt. It's no different from other wrestlers injury defaulting out like Rivera or even Nolf losing at Rutgers. Imagine being a forum troll judging and laughing at NCAA Division 1 wrestlers. What team did you wrestle for? 

Comparing physical injury to a lack of emotional and mental constitution doesn't make sense.

Calling them both injuries doesn't make it true no matter how many times it is spoken.

Edited by nhs67
Fat fingers